MTGD-1000 and MTGWWA

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
the MTGD-1000 is like the dual disk from yugioh but thi hologram disk launcher will have a command helemet. MTGWWA will be a vitual battle areana for the MTGD-1000 to be used.
the MTGD-1000 is like the dual disk from yugioh but thi hologram disk launcher will have a command helemet. MTGWWA will be a vitual battle areana for the MTGD-1000 to be used.

?
He uses his folly like a stalking-horse, and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit.
Sounds like someone is already wearing their Command Helmet.
Captain of the Lotus Farmers - Yes you have my glove in your face! 420 Posts: 6/11/2010
wow...this made literally...zero sense
I like fun, but competitive decks. So I might not play what is optimal but they have normally been tested to have a 2/3 winrate.
My only guess is this post comes from the far future.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
My only guess is this post comes from the far future.

Can't be that because it contains the word "yugioh" which doesn't exist in the present, let alone the future.
4. Don't speak dumb, or you'll be struck dumb. Remember, the name of the game is heads I win, tails you lose.
I'm getting an early start:

List of Problems with Magic Online v4:

1) Lack of Command Helmet
I'm getting an early start:

List of Problems with Magic Online v4:

1) Lack of Command Helmet

Helemet
Command Helemet

No point making complaints if you can't even articulate them.

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
Can't be that because it contains the word "yugioh" which doesn't exist in the present, let alone the future.

No, he's talking about MTGD-1000, which is an obvious upgrade from the MTGD-800, and *that* hasn't even tried to kill Sarah Connor been released yet.  And, it obviously has will have a holographic interface controlled via thought using the command helmet.  Sounds pretty futuristic to me.

Obviously, the message boards of the future are *not* thought controlled, or there wouldn't be so many typos.  Or, at least, they aren't yet thought controlled in the time the OP is from.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Obviously, the message boards of the future are *not* thought controlled, or there wouldn't be so many typos.  Or, at least, they aren't yet thought controlled in the time the OP is from.

I'm pretty sure some people have typos in their thoughts.
I'm still not convinced we're dealing with a typo here. It was posted in two separate mesages and called a "Command Helemet" both times after all.

But seriously, my guess is a post from someone thinking he was posting to a different group (but which one? Beats me).
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
I for one, am looking forward to all of these products. I long wondered what all the money was going to, but it's now clear that there's been a secret R&D department all this time. Excellent.
When going out on a date, always make sure you bring your Command Helemet. Just in case.

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Boy: "hey, how YOU doin"
Girl: "Is that a command helemet or are you happy to see me?"
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
Boy: "hey, how YOU doin"
Girl: "Is that a command helemet or are you happy to see me?"

both?

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
wow. Hope none of ytou guys are planning on playing at worlds.
Everyone knows that Command Helemet is this years' secret tech.
M:tG Rules Adviser
This is just one more situation in which Worth's comment that he reads everything on this board makes me chuckle.
I'm sure he's very happy to see these kinds of threads
Free Speech
This is just one more situation in which Worth's comment that he reads everything on this board makes me chuckle.

Agreed. I am hoping he has his command helemet on, lest he suffer some insufferable permanent reduction in his magic playing abilities. Clearly the command helemet is performance enhancing, both in terms of gameplay, and talking tech.

He uses his folly like a stalking-horse, and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit.
This reminds me, I'm disappointed that Helm of Chatzuk didn't make it into ME4.
I really dig that this guy is dislikes 'ashton kultor movies& tv shows' and 'bossy women' among other things.
Plus the fact that he has as hobby to 'learn about cryptids'.

Anything but nuts is crazy. - We need moar command helemet!

I really dig that this guy is dislikes 'ashton kultor movies& tv shows' and 'bossy women' among other things.
Plus the fact that he has as hobby to 'learn about cryptids'.

Hmm further evidence of the Command Helemets ability to provide performance enhancing clarity in a range of cerebreal context?

/me wants one bad...
Wise words on how to conceal a polymorphed dragon from detection. . .
57064968 wrote:
Through a tarp over it, with the words "DM Exposition & Fluff File."Because players ignore fluff & exposition all the time.
lol why did this get bumped a year later? Wasn't there a similar thread about this?

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Holy zombify batman!
Free Speech
Well, now that it is 2012 we know more about the Command Helemet*, so it seems reasonable to start the conversation again.  There are probably a few newer members that wonder why people talk about the turmoil that was caused when the MTGD-1000 was leaked, so a little trip to the past to learn about the future seems proper.

*Namely that it is pronounced hell-eh-MAY and will come in foil and non-foil versions, and be available in sizes small through fatbeard.  Also that for"...MTGD sizes above 1000, please consult JAURE"
I found an "old" document from 2150 (don't know how it got here) which talks about how irate all the users were when the MTGD-1000 was released. There were a lot of comments about how the user interface was 20 years behind the times and how WOTC never listened to what they wanted. Several of the users wondered why leagues still hadn't been implemented yet.
Sign In to post comments