Gamma World Creature Standies

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've temporarily posted some paper creature standies at docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&....

Kerry
Those are pretty cool.  Thanks for making them available, even if temporarily.
Those are pretty cool.  Thanks for making them available, even if temporarily.

The "temporarily" really means until I find them a more permanent home (or WotC decides I shouldn't be using their artwork).

Gamma World was the reason for my first web site (which was the second one dedicated to Gamma World of which I am aware... at least, second that you could find on Yahoo! at the time). Anyway, should I develop enough material for the new edition, I may end up with a Gamma World website again.

Kerry
Kerry = awesome
I've temporarily posted some paper creature standies at docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&....

Kerry

those are great. i made similar ones, instead one side had the picture, and the other side had blank boxes to pencil in its defenses. Players had it too.

it sped things up because players were able to roll against the targets defenses without asking me if it hit.
"My turn! (rolls) (rolls). 13 damage on pigman-4."
These are awesome - thanks for posting them.
These are really great, Kerry!  Do you know how I can either save them or print them?
These are really great, Kerry!  Do you know how I can either save them or print them?

There is a File menu option under the Google docs logo. From there you can select Download original or Print (PDF).

Kerry
These are great. So kerry how much do ya want to make the mosters from the other sets
These are great. So kerry how much do ya want to make the mosters from the other sets

Funny you should ask; I just completed the standies for Famine in Far-Go. Hmmmmm... and now that I think about it, I don't yet have a complete set of cards...

Oh well, here is the link. Wink

Kerry

Yay! I was making individual ones based on yours to meet my Fargo needs, but now I don't have to anymore! You're my hero Smile
I just finished creature standies for Legion of Gold.
docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&...

Kerry