Origins Half Sheets (now horizontal, so they fit in your box)

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've converted my Origins Half-sheets into a landscape format, so they will fit conveniently in your Gamma World box. The new sheets can be downloaded at the link below:

Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets (Horizontal)

For those of you interested in the original vertical sheets, they can be found at this link:

Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets

To view the sheets correctly, you'll need a free font called "United States." It can be found here:

United States Font (dafont.com)

Enjoy the sheets, and feel free to provide feedback!
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
Thanks, battles! These are great and are a perfect size and shape to go with my character sheets, so I'm gonna be using these most definitely.
Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
Oh, they have the "3" problem with them, though. Between the keywords, I mean. Is that the Wingdings character used in the books?

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
Nice overall, though. Hopefully we'll get version 2 soon....
Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playtesting D&D Next and liking it! OD&D player since 1975
Oh, they have the "3" problem with them, though. Between the keywords, I mean. Is that the Wingdings character used in the books?

Sorry, I forgot about that. To read the sheets correctly, you'll need a free font called "United States." I've linked it in the OP.

Nice overall, though. Hopefully we'll get version 2 soon....

You mean the second set of origins? As soon as I get Famine in Far-Go, I'll get to work on them.

Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon

Sorry, I forgot about that. To read the sheets correctly, you'll need a free font called "United States." I've linked it in the OP.

If you have the option to create PDF/A compliant files, it will embed all of the fonts in the PDF.
Thanks for the tip Devo—I've been trying to figure out how to do that.

When Famine comes out, and I add the second set of origins to my half-sheets, I'll make sure to make them PDF/A compliant.
UPDATE

I have Famine in Far-Go, and I will be adding the new origins to my half-sheets. I'm in the middle of law school finals right now, so I won't get to them until closer to Christmas.

I'm only planning to update the horizontal sheets right now (since those are the most logistically useful ones). If anyone would prefer the vertical sheets, let me know; it's not too much work to switch them over in InDesign.
Awesome, thanks. These things have come in really useful at the table - both at the game day and in our weekly game.
UPDATE

I have Famine in Far-Go, and I will be adding the new origins to my half-sheets. I'm in the middle of law school finals right now, so I won't get to them until closer to Christmas.

I'm only planning to update the horizontal sheets right now (since those are the most logistically useful ones). If anyone would prefer the vertical sheets, let me know; it's not too much work to switch them over in InDesign.

The vertical sheets would be awesome when you get a chance.
These origins sheets are terrific and greatly appreciated.  I anxiously look forward to the
Famine in Far-Go origins.  Thanks for doing and sharing these.
http://menaceminis.blogspot.com/ vintage minis and other oddities
Yeah, thanks for all of your hard work, and I too await the FiF-G half-sheets!
Those are very cool, Battles. Thank you much.
Just an update...I'm about 1/3 of the way through the FiF-G origins. Thanks for the support; I'll keep you guys posted.
Thank you!   
Here is my take on the half-sheets. I needed them for a gaming event on NYE (24 hours of gaming) and since I didn't have any I put them together as quickly as I could.

www.lyonesse.info/gammaworld/FIFGHSO.pdf

Not to stomp on battles14 or anything, just sharing what I put together.

They are in color but should translate OK to black & white if you print them as such. The only color portions are the power title backgrounds (like in the book...At-Will=Green, Encounter=Red, etc).

Please note the fonts used: Disintegration (for origin titles--daFont.com), Mentor Sans Std (general text--commercial), and MS Mincho (for the groovy radiation symbol bullet between power type and keywords--comes with windows).
Looks great EZ, thank-you!

Here is my take on the half-sheets.
Not to stomp on battles14 or anything, just sharing what I put together.

Thanks man! Also not wanting to stomp, but I don't suppose you have the orignal origins done up in this style as well? I'd like my two sets of sheets to be consistent...

I have some, but not all of the original origins. Will try to get them done though.
I have some, but not all of the original origins. Will try to get them done though.

That'd be sweet, thanks man. Any idea of an ETA?

I'm working through the originals slowly. New baby is eating up any personal time to work on anything. But I'll hopefully be done with them by Saturday.
OK, I snuck in some time: www.lyonesse.info/gammaworld/GWCBHSO.pdf

This completes the official origins for Gamma World core rules and Famine In Far-Go. I only put up the core origins to provide a matching set to my version of the FIFG origins.

Thanks to battles14 for the original origins! Without his work, I wouldn't have done either of these.
Awesome, thanks a heap!
Update: 2/3 of the way done.

Sorry for the delay (law school), but hopefully Excalibur's work will tide you over. As an added bonus, I'll try to throw in the two LoG origins that were included in the preview today if it doesn't cause too much of a delay.
Sounds great, battles. I, for one, am looking forward to getting all the new origins in the same format! Thanks for your hard work, especially in light of your other commitments.
www.lyonesse.info/gammaworld/LoGHSO.pdf

Done for Photonic and Vampiric in my sheets' style.
Sounds great, battles. I, for one, am looking forward to getting all the new origins in the same format! Thanks for your hard work, especially in light of your other commitments.

Happy to do it. I've got all the origins added in, and I'm going to proofread over the weekend. I'm shooting for MLK Day to get them up (I'm going to wait and see if the LoG preview on Monday has an extra origin).

Done for Photonic and Vampiric in my sheets' style.

Thanks for these man. Any chance we could get the rest of the LoG origins done in "your style" as well please?
I'll see what I can do, sick kid and work are chewing my time up right now, but I should have some time over the next few nights when the wife is home.
I'll see what I can do, sick kid and work are chewing my time up right now, but I should have some time over the next few nights when the wife is home.

Thanks man. No hurry, as we're not looking to kick off the new campaign for a couple of weeks yet.
Starting the campaign next week... any chance of getting the rest of the LoG origins by then in your style please, EZ?

Battles - the only thing that would make these better is if there was some way to set them up to be 2 origins per page based on a selection, so you could print one sheet for both your origins. 

But awesome work nonetheless! 
No one wins in the Edition Wars. The whole hobby loses. Wizards did not lose me as a DDI subscriber with the Online CB, they lost me long before that. And I have let my Herald Level GM Status lapse after 8 years. Wizards lack of support and the Edition Wars Trolls that are poorly moderated just managed to take all the fun out of public events. ~~ KT
Starting the campaign next week... any chance of getting the rest of the LoG origins by then in your style please, EZ?

I'll try to get them done by Sunday night. Time is chewed up but I might have some free time Sunday.

I'll try to get them done by Sunday night. Time is chewed up but I might have some free time Sunday.

Legion of Gold Half-Sheet Origins in the style that I set up. Enjoy!
And now I've been forced to join these forums.

A capitalised THANK YOU! for these sheets. I'm also running a game this coming week, and I can't tell you how much easier these will make it for me, especially having a full set.  (The post-effect indentations threw me a little, until I realised what they were!)

You are a hero among mutants.
Battles, you are the best!
How about that ExcalibursZone? He's pretty cool too. Wink
Encounters DM, Season 4 & Season 5 - Amorous Armadillo Game Shoppe - Oviedo, FL
Thank you EZ!

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay (stupid law school). I've got the sheets all typed up, and I just have to give them one more read-through before I post them. Hopefully I can get to them soon.

Thanks to EZ for picking up the slack while everyone's waiting for me to get my s*** together.
Thanks very much for these helpful tools.  They are much appreciated Smile

Legion of Gold Half-Sheet Origins in the style that I set up. Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks a heap! Also big thanks to battles for getting this ball rolling...