Seek & Destroy: A Bard/Seeker PMC Sorcerer

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seek & Destroy: Bard/Seeker PMC Sorcerer
(WTB PIC!)

Build Objectives:

Combine the Bard and Sorcerer classes in the most effective way possible.  This doesn't just mean taking elements of each class, it means being at least 3/4 effective as a Leader, and 3/4 effective as a Striker.  For both classes, this is fairly quantifiable.

3/4 of a Leader:

Healing -- We're good here, we have the traditional 3 heals per encounter.  We also sneak in a Daily sustainable Utility that heals allies.  We also have some minor THP effects from our Bardic Virtue.  We're also wearing Gloves of the Healer for some extra healing, and we have the ability to heal 2 people with each of our 3 heals.

Preventing Damage -- We're also good here, with a combination of Immediate powers that lower damage and/or raise defenses.

Enabling -- This is probably our weakest feature, and to be fair, with the notable exception of the Cunning bard, enabling isn't a highlight of the Bard class.  We have some minor ability to buff/reposition, but nothing special.

Saves -- We devote one of our Encounter powers to saving throw granting throughout the entire career of the character, and we also have a utility power that helps with saves in the party.

3/4 of a Striker:

At-Will DPR -- +37 vRef, 2d10+44 damage.  Typical level 30 tofu is 42 Reflex, so we hit on a 5, or a 80% hit rate.  .70*55 + .1*(7d6+64+12) = 38.5+11.05 = 49.55 DPR.  The commonly tossed around baseline # for a striker to be accepted is 60 DPR, so we have 3/4 covered....barely

NOVA -- Immediate attacks are a focus of this build, so on-demand NOVA ability is a little on the low side, as the Sorcerer doesn't have minor attacks (with an implement) that rival those of the better loved strikers.

Build by Tier:

Heroic -- You're a bow-bard.  Nothing special here, other than you're a rare bard without Bard-of-all-Trades, Bardic Knowledge, or lots of leadery feats.

Paragon -- Now the fun begins, As soon as we hit 11 and pick up our Arcane RBA and Sorcerous Power, the DPR comes into play.  Picking up the Seeker MC and Primal Eye adds another +Dex to that, forming the basis of our At-Will DPR.

Epic -- 19-20 crit range, Dragonfrost/Acid Orb as a Minor 1/enc, healing two targets with our heals...all excellent capstones to the build.

The Build "At The Table":

Your primary role is leader, but we have packed most of the leader functionality into non-standard actions, so that you're free to use Dragonfrost/Acid Orb with your standard on most turns.  You want to position yourself just inside healing range of allies, and as far away from enemies as possible.  Your Virtue of Valor is restricted to 5 squares, so you can't get TOO far away from your frontline people, but your artillery isn't in as dire need of the THP, so fudge closer to the front than the back.

Different Worlds:

This build, as presented, works in any game world.  If you're using it in a game that allows themes, I recommend Athasian Minstrel, Dune Trader, Elemental Priest, Veiled Alliance, and Wasteland Nomad all add interesting options to the build.  In FR you can pick a useful background, and in Eberron you can pick up the always-nice Mark of Healing.  As a special note, if you're playing in LFR you can push off the feat cost of the PMC until 11 and take some extra feats in heroic to be a better pure healer/leader, since LFR has great retrain flexibility.

Props:

Thanks to Ytterbium Dragon for looking over the Sorcerer power options, as well as the peeps on ##4eCO for looking over things and tweaking the build.  And of course, Metallica for the song titles to match any bard build.
Detailed Build Notes:

Rather than my usual style of level-by-level breakdowns, I'm doing this one by topic, as the PMC Powerswap options present an added layer of difficulty that aren't easy to quantify on a per-level basis.  When looking at the options presented, bear in mind that you want to use Dragonfrost/Acid Orb as much as possible.

Race

Show

The build summary presented below uses Changeling.  This build wants a Cha/Dex race to succeed, with an 18 in both stats, since you get +Cha to damage, +Dex to damage (twice) and +Dex to AC.  If you really wanted to go with a race that wasn't Dex/Cha, I would make sure to get one with +Dex and add in some sort of option for increasing your hit % (like the Elf racial).  Most people will want to play Drow with this build, for the cloud of darkness giving you CA....but I hate Drow thematically, so I didn't use it.

Gear

Show

Main Implement/Weapon -- We go with the Bow for this build.  As a bard/sorc we can use almost any implement for this build, but we can't use a Songbow for the Sorcerer powers.  To get around this, we pick up the Moonbow Dedicate feat, which also gives us Weapon Focus as part of the feat.  We're using a Thunderburst bow as built, for the awesome Daily power, but anything can work here, and Rebounding is a build-obvious replacement if you want a cheaper bow.  Radiant/Frost/etc are also viable if you're in a party that is focusing on specific elemental types.  If you go Halfling, consider the Goblin Totem.  If you want to pick up some extra feat space, you can go with the Moonbow enhancement and skip/retrain the Moonbow Dedicate feat, but be warned you lose the feat bonus to damage as a result.  Also, as pointed out in the At-Will power section, a Forceful Bow will help you get some control options tacked onto your RBA.

Neck -- Generic is fine, Cloak of Distortion is awesome for a ranged character.
Armor -- Generic Hide is fine, nothing stands out.  Battle Harness, Runic, Healer's, Trollskin...all depends on what you want to spend $$ on.
Helm -- Eagle Eye Goggles are huge from 11-30, if you can only get one Uncommon, this is it.
Rings -- War Ring is nifty, as is Tenacious Will, but again, neither is really special.
Arms -- Bracers of Archery are A+, unless you choose to go with a small race like Halfling and the Goblin Totem bow.
Other slots -- go wild, look for a Belt that ups your Fortitude some, or maybe an item set bonus that ups Fortitude.

Feats

Ahhh, yes, the joy of Paragon multiclassing...feat starvation.  Amazingly enough, we have two open feats in the build, but I can't think of a GOOD reason to push anything back to take those 2 feats before 28/30.  A minor note on the Multiclass Mastery feat at 21...you can't drop any existing feat out to take it, other than the one you retrain, so by RAW you can only retrain Sorcerous Power, as to train out of the other feats would make you an illegal PMC.  The high point, however, is that we gain a free MC feat to add in some enabling in the form of a Warlord MC feat to give bonus damage to Ally APs.
Show

Bard: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Moonbow Dedicate
Level 2: Distant Advantage
Level 4: Arcane Prodigy
Level 6: Novice Power
Level 8: Acolyte Power
Level 10: Adept Power
Level 11: Sorcerous Power
Level 12: Primal Sharpshooter
Level 14: Primal Eye
Level 16: Versatile Expertise
Level 18: Improved Defenses
Level 20: Grounding Shot
Multiclass Mastery: Sorcerous Power
Multiclass Mastery: Resourceful Leader
Level 21: Quickened Spellcasting
Level 22: Bow Mastery
Level 24: Supreme Majesty
Level 26: Epic Fortitude

Accuracy Options -- Distant Advantage, Versatile Expertise (we'll use both weapon and implement powers), Grounding Shot

Multiclassing -- Arcane Prodigy (Novice, Acolyte, Adept Power), Primal Sharpshooter, Resourceful Leader

Damage Gaining -- Sorcerous Power, Primal Eye, Quickened Spellcasting, Bow Mastery

Defenses -- Improved Defenses, Epic Fortitude

Healing -- Supreme Majesty

Open Spots -- Levels 28 and 30 -- Permafrost/Psychic Lock, more defenses, some situational/racial stuff...almost anything can go into these slots, but on the majority of builds I can't see any of it coming in soon than 28.  If I was pressed on what to pick for these 2 slots, I'd take Inevitable Volley to increase your DPR and Bardic Knowledge/Bard-of-all-Trades (rearrange your trained skills to get the best advantage).

PP/ED, and Choice of Bardic Virtue

Show

Bardic Virtue -- OK, Our wisdom, con and int all suck.  Cunning is useless for a ranged attacker with low Int (as you're unlikely to be close enough to many allies), so that's out..although it could be slightly useful in epic if you want to pick up the Long Arm of Virtue feat.  I find Prescient generally sub-par, and granting a +1 to defenses 1/enc is junk, so Valor wins.

PP -- Paragon Multiclass -- Yes, laugh at my feat expenditure, mock it for its suckitude.  But the usefulness of the Sorc PMC feat cannot be denied.

ED -- Scion of Destiny (HoFK) -- To be honest, the ED options of this character are boring.  You really need one that bumps both Dex and Cha, so that limits you down to about 4 EDs, and they're all boring.  The Draconic Incarnation is prolly the best option, but I'm using that in another build, so I went for variety.  And really, +1 to hit is good times. Note: The CB Summary says I'm a Demigod, that's purely so the stats output properly.

Power Selections

I'll call out the powers that fit our basic build concepts, and include a couple Sorc options for power-swapping at the bottom of each list.  Note that for the most part, I don't really recommend taking many of the Sorcerer powers as a general rule.  However, some help shore up weak levels, and I would be remiss if I didn't list some options, also the Bard daily powers could use a little extra "oomph."

At-Will Powers
Show

Jinx Shot
Stagging Note (retrained into Dragonfrost/Acid Orb at 11th)
In heroic our goto power will be Jinx Shot, as proning is great fun.  Staggering Note has some good situational applications as well, for enemy positioning, especially if you can push the target into a spot where the Rogue flanks it.  Dragonfrost is taken for the push and good base damage.  Any of the Sorcerer RBA powers is a viable option.  Just remember that the range of the power isn't the range of your Bow.  At epic I'd look at Acid Orb and see if you want the range, now that your heal range is big enough to justify a Range 20 power.  It essentially boils down to a choice of Range vs. Push 1.  Also, since there's no "omg, get this" bow for the build, if you want Push and Acid Orb range, use a Forceful Weapon.

Encounter Powers
Show

01 - Shout of Triumph
03 - Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade -- Non-Standard Action that helps prevent damage
07 - Song of the New Dawn (B3) -- Fun goodtime save-granting power
11 - Spark Form (S7) -- If you find yourself swarmed often enough, this can be a great power for getting out of melee
13 - Shout of Triumph into Sharp Retort -- Non-Standard attack that might help keep a nasty effect on a target
17 - Nothing -- We have 3 powers that fit our profile, and no good option for replacement, within the Bard class
23 - Song of the New Dawn into Chant of Bad Fortune -- A more flexible save-granting power
27 - Nothing -- Again, 3 powers that fit the desire profile and nothing better in the Bard class

Sorcerer Options
Reminder that you shouldn't compare these to Bard powers, as they'll almost always be better damage-wise, but instead keep the build's theme in mind.  If this option doesn't help us be a leader, it better be worth using over Dragonfrost/Acid Orb with our Standard.  Also, our goal is range...we don't want Close powers unless they fit for another reason.

01 - Mists of Disarry    \
01 - Whirlwind            \-- both of these are kinda weak, but so is Shout of Triumph
03 - Ice Dragon's Teeth -- good range, nice AoE, and includes a Slow effect
07 - Crushing Sphere -- decent power, more versatility, if you feel that evading melee isn't a challenge
13 - Chains of Fire -- interesting power, but difficult to hit both targets
17 - Poisonous Evasion -- Looks like it fits the theme, but the odds of use are a little slim, imo, your results may vary
17 - Thunder Summons -- Multiple Targets, modest damage, potentially useful battlefield arrangment
23 - Chaos Orbs -- Two targets, Daze, fun times!
23 - Sun and Stars -- A nice little double-tap power
27 - Lightning Eruption -- Nice damage compared to our At-Will, just make sure you hit
27 - Overpowering Lightning -- Stun is always handy

Daily Powers
Show

01 - Arrow of Warning -- Crazy damage potential, and a non-standard
05 - Vigorous Cadence -- Good way to offset damage from an elite/solo
09 - Hideous Laughter
15 - Nothing -- Nothing fits here, not worth retraining our previous selections
19 - Hideous Laughter into Irresistible Dance -- Nice repositioning ability
20 - Lightning Daggers (S15) -- Wizard's Fury, but better
25 - Vigorous Cadence into Virtuoso of Misfortune -- Fun with saving throws
29 - Arrow of Destiny -- Fun with crits

Sorcerer Options
Again, remember that the goal isn't just "great DPR" but to be a reason to take over the Bard options. No close powers, nonstandard/leader effects are prime targets.  Multiple target powers with good riders.  Unlike the Encounter options, there's a couple compelling options here, and the bard daily powers aren't as high-priority.

01 - Grounding Rebuke -- Inferior to Arrow of Warning in just about every way
01 - Ice Javelins -- Nice targeting and decent damage
05 - Moon and the Stars -- Healing yourself w/o using your normal heals is always nice
05 - Slaad`s Gambit -- Nice preservation power, but you're unlike to be hit by melee much
05 - Sun's Illumination -- Movable zone of CA is handy, but I'm not that impressed
09 - Howling Hurricane -- fun with battlefield arrangements
09 - Ice Stalagmites -- Good targeting, so-so damage, interesting battlefield manipulation
09 - Prime the Fire -- Fake like controller for a round
15 - Day and Night -- a decent double-tap option
15 - Hostility Charm -- fun to make a brute charge away, provoking OAs
15 - Prismatic Lightning -- Nice size, lots of versatility
19 - Blackfire Serpent -- I'd love this more if it weren't STR-based
19 - Prismatic Explosion -- Smaller than the lvl 15 Prismatic spell, but still versatile
25 - Wrathful Vapors -- Again, versatility for the win
29 - Mind Tide -- A nod to our Bard roots
29 - Prismatic Storm -- I do love me a prism

Utility Powers
Show

02 - Concerted Effort -- ah, I how I hate thee, daily Utility powers...but this build needs some enabling punch, and this is silly-strong 1/day
06 - Chord of Resilience -- Strong in heroic, look to swap this out later in life when 10-15hp isn't a big deal
10 - Mantle of Unity -- always a strong pick, beware the small range on it, best used in rnd1 when your party is clumped
12 - Sudden Scales (S10) -- +4 to one attack/enc is nifty for those odd times something decides to mess with you
16 - Song of Sublime Snowfall -- one of my favorite Utility powers, even tho it's a daily
22 - Climactic Chord -- a minor to do all that?  yes plz!

Sorcerer Options
Honestly, other than swapping out the level 6 Bard Utility in mid-late paragon, I wouldn't bother with any of these.  The main thing the bard utility powers are missing is a defensive interrupt, and we snag that with our PMC option..if you'd prefer an escape power to an interrupt, I'd suggest Spatial Trip.

02 - Dragonflame Mantle -- Nice defensive option
02 - Spatial Trip -- A decent power for evasion
02 - Stretch Spell -- a nifty way to get some more range out of our powers if worried about slow/immob
06 - Arcane Empowerment -- A once/day effect, but when dropping some of those Area Bursts, it's handy
06 - Chaos Wager -- Entertaining if you're lucky, but prolly not worth the risk
06 - Lightning Shift -- Another escape option
06 - Swift Escape -- Another nice interrupt when attacked
16 - Damage Gambit -- A nice way to add a little punch to an attack if you roll bad
16 - Dominant Wings -- handy movement power, have to watch out for OAs, tho

And..the level 30 CB summary -- As equipped we come in at just under 13m gold, plenty of wiggle room.
Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Sorcerbard, level 30
Changeling, Bard, Paragon Multiclassing, Demigod
Build: Valorous Bard
Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Valor
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Bow)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Wand)
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Charisma
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Dexterity
Quickened Spellcasting: Dragonfrost

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 28, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 28.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 12, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16.

AC: 45 Fort: 43 Reflex: 44 Will: 45
HP: 171 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 42

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +27, Bluff +31, Diplomacy +29, Acrobatics +28, Heal +22, Nature +22

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Dungeoneering +18, Endurance +17, History +17, Insight +20, Intimidate +25, Perception +18, Religion +17, Stealth +24, Streetwise +25, Thievery +24, Athletics +15

FEATS
Bard: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Moonbow Dedicate
Level 2: Distant Advantage
Level 4: Arcane Prodigy
Level 6: Novice Power
Level 8: Acolyte Power
Level 10: Adept Power
Level 11: Sorcerous Power (retrained to Quickened Spellcasting at Level 21)
Level 12: Primal Sharpshooter
Level 14: Primal Eye
Level 16: Versatile Expertise
Level 18: Improved Defenses
Level 20: Grounding Shot
Multiclass Mastery: Sorcerous Power
Level 21: Multiclass Mastery
Level 22: Bow Mastery
Level 24: Supreme Majesty
Level 26: Epic Fortitude

POWERS
Bard at-will 1: Staggering Note (retrained to Dragonfrost at Paragon Multiclassing)
Bard at-will 1: Vicious Mockery
Paragon Multiclassing: Crushing Sphere
Paragon Multiclassing: Narrow Escape
Paragon Multiclassing: Lightning Daggers
Primal Sharpshooter: Biting Swarm
Bard encounter 1: Shout of Triumph
Bard daily 1: Arrow of Warning
Bard utility 2: Concerted Effort
Bard encounter 3: Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade
Bard daily 5: Vigorous Cadence
Bard utility 6: Chord of Resilience
Bard encounter 7: Song of the New Dawn
Bard daily 9: Hideous Laughter
Bard utility 10: Mantle of Unity
Bard encounter 13: Sharp Retort (replaces Shout of Triumph)
Bard daily 15: Hideous Laughter (replaces Hideous Laughter)
Bard utility 16: Song of Sublime Snowfall
Bard encounter 17: Sharp Retort (replaces Sharp Retort)
Bard daily 19: Irresistible Dance (replaces Hideous Laughter)
Bard utility 22: Climactic Chord
Bard encounter 23: Chant of Bad Fortune (replaces Song of the New Dawn)
Bard daily 25: Virtuoso of Misfortune (replaces Vigorous Cadence)
Bard encounter 27: Chant of Bad Fortune (replaces Chant of Bad Fortune)
Bard daily 29: Arrow of Destiny (replaces Hideous Laughter)

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Eagle Eye Goggles (epic tier), Bracers of Archery (epic tier), Thunderburst Shortbow +6, Runic Elderhide Armor +6, Gloves of the Healer (epic tier), Cloak of Distortion +6, Diamond Cincture (epic tier), War Ring (paragon tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Sandals of Avandra (epic tier)
RITUALS
Glib Limerick, Comrades' Succor
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Variants

(None yet)

Comments/Corrections/etc welcomed

Also, if anyone knows of a good Changeling (or even Mystique or Chiana) pic with a bow, please to link it for me, I spent about 6 hrs searching the net and failed.
I really like the build more now that it's got Seeker in it. This is a leader who brings serious pain to the table - without having to grant an ally an MBA. Makes for a great LFR character, or anyone who wants to avoid being only support.
Acid Orb attacked Reflex - while Reflex can sometimes equal AC, it rarely rockets past AC the way Fortitude can. I'm not sure that push 1 is worth attacking the highest defense. Maybe if you had some feats or items that were benefiting from the push or improving it?
I prefer Acid Orb personally, especially at Epic when you can heal at a range of 15.  Granted, some of your other leader powers have you on a shorter leash, but I generally prefer range.  If you really want the Push 1 and don't have a bow preference, Forceful Weapon gives you the best of both worlds.

I should prolly add that sort of information to the build post..../does so
Made some minor tweaks, included the "at the table" section for better explanation.
While the DPR may not look shiny on a Striker, the fact that you're getting passable Striker DPR out of a Leader (meaning that your party should also be packing the normal compliment of full Strikers) gives a huge damage boost to the party. That is basically awesome.

In a live game, I see this build doing the usual Leader things, while also providing focus-fire with allies to help speed up the party's kill rate. When you're getting 60+ DPR worth of fire-support on your target, things are dying FAST.

I also love the range on this, and given how it plays, and its accuracy, I prefer Acid Orb to Dragonfrost here. One of the priorities for this guy is probably going to be helping burn down at least 1 frontliner very quickly so that Team Hero's melee types can get into the enemy backrank quickly. Attacking Reflex helps get this done quickly-- you don't want to be attacking Fort vs Brutes or Soldiers, and the first targets are generally the most pivotal.

Very well done, Dielz!
Typical level 30 tofu is 42 Reflex

This sentence needs to be put in the annuals.

Chauntea/Lathander/Torm Cleric since 1995 My husband married a DM - καλὸς καὶ ἀγαθός

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/14.jpg)

Ok, maybe I'm missing something, as I'm a bit new to this forum and such, but I see Seeker in the title, but nothing in the character being made.

I'm guessing it's a work in progress and that is the next step?
You may want to consider Half-Elf. I know it isn't a Dex-based race, but...Versatile Master means you can pick powers from any class when you PMC.

Such as the new Druid utility Eagle's Splendor or a range of other options.

It could also mean you pick up Combat Virtuoso so as to be able to use Winged Horde or other Wizard powers.
You may want to consider Half-Elf. I know it isn't a Dex-based race, but...Versatile Master means you can pick powers from any class when you PMC.

It could also mean you pick up Combat Virtuoso so as to be able to use Winged Horde or other Wizard powers.

Picking up an Arcane AoE at-will adds a lot of versatility to this character.

Also, you should use a different implement to add in Dual Implement Spellcaster.  An arcane striker without DIS isn't an arcane striker.

And for Sorcerer Dailies you can't beat Lightning Daggers (lvl 15).  A free action attack each round (inclding the initial casting round) bumps up the dpr nicely.

Also, you should use a different implement to add in Dual Implement Spellcaster.  An arcane striker without DIS isn't an arcane striker.

And for Sorcerer Dailies you can't beat Lightning Daggers (lvl 15).  A free action attack each round (inclding the initial casting round) bumps up the dpr nicely.

Lesse, I add Combat Virtuoso, Versatile Master, Implement Expertise, Dual Implement Spellcaster, I drop Moonbow and ...ok, Grounded Shot...maybe Distant Advantage, my to-hit is pretty good without them...and in return I get an AE (useful) and +3.5ish DPR (+6 for DIS, -2 for losing Dex)?  I can't afford the feat space for that...plus I'm sure every ranged striker is tired of using Radiant/Ruin/Goblin, I know I am.  If you want to turn it into a ranged AE striker, you can get rid of the Seeker feats and not bother with Primal Eye, cause that tips the balance to the Arcane RBA.

Regardless, a DIS version is gonna be a variant, once I get around to it.

Also...Lightning Daggers is already in the build...

Lesse, I add Combat Virtuoso, Versatile Master, Implement Expertise, Dual Implement Spellcaster, I drop Moonbow and ...ok, Grounded Shot...maybe Distant Advantage, my to-hit is pretty good without them...and in return I get an AE (useful) and +3.5ish DPR (+6 for DIS, -2 for losing Dex)?  I can't afford the feat space for that...

That's more dependent on what you want - if you just want the sorc AoE and Acid Orb, you don't need Combat Virtuoso - but as an example, there's a range 20 wizard power that attacks 2 targets. Pick up Adept Dilettante, and you lose a few points of damage in exchange for doing nearly double to two targets.

If on the other hand, if you want a Wizard Encounter and/or Daily for hard control, you can do a lot with it...

Also...Lightning Daggers is already in the build...

Sorry, missed that bit.  And I say keep your race, cheesing out half-elves is annoying, and if you're PMCing anyway, then Dilettante isn't that useful.

Glad to hear about the DIS variant. I love that feat. Sadly it makes an arcane Moonbow Dedicate rather weak comparatively.
Another Variant could be going Invoker instead of Sorcerer.  Grab Divine Bolts, and Power of Skill.  You will end up losing PMC sorcerer, or Primal Eye (as its no longer an arcane at-will, and a Ranged basic at the same time, since we can only apply one domain at a time). Also, since this is not an arcane power, you would not benefit from DIS either.
It will require your deity to be one with the skill domain, so you will end up losing  Moonbow Dedicate as well.  However, if you are a half-elf there is really no reason to go PMC, so you can end up saving 3 feats or so.

But, you get a 2 target RBA.
Ours is a world where people don't know what they want, and are willing to go through hell to get it. -Don Marquis
Also, if anyone knows of a good Changeling (or even Mystique or Chiana) pic with a bow, please to link it for me, I spent about 6 hrs searching the net and failed.

You still need one?

Otherwise I'd suggest going with a changeling that's otherwise appropriate, without the bow. Plenty of those.

Edit: I... think you had this exact image custom made for you, looking at some other googling. Eh, guess it can still stick in the thread. 
Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director
Wish Dielzen was still around to appreciate how funny that was.
Sign In to post comments