Having trouble with the Character Builder - Read This

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you're reading this then it's likely you've experienced a problem launching or using the Character Builder. The first thing you want to do is make sure you've read over the FAQ and known issues list. Once you've done that, you need to make a decision - Is this issue something you need immediate help with or is this a bug you can report to be fixed at some point in the future? 

If you need immediate help, then you should contact customer service so they can help with the issue. You'll also probably want to skim through these forums to see if anybody has a solution you can use.

If this is a bug that can be fixed in the future, then please make sure to report the bug.

We'll update this post with short-term known issues and any possible fixes as they come up.

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

The FAQ and Known Issues List links above are dead for me.

Is the 4th edition character builder dead now?

I created a Wizards login and password, and can now log back in to the character builder using those credentials. I'm pretty sure that was an intermediate step somewhere, but I had so many windows open looking for info and workarounds that I don't remember exactly what that would be. I know, I know - not the most helpful, but please know that you can get back in.

Blessings & Peace,

hugodlr

Sign In to post comments