Another Gamma World novel

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

I noticed on Amazon that another Gamma World novel (besides Sooner Dead) is planned:
Red Sails in the Fallout

I noticed on Amazon that another Gamma World novel (besides Sooner Dead) is planned:
Red Sails in the Fallout

Released July 5th!?!?!?! Hopefully that means more Gamma World products will be planned after Legions of Gold.

Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
I saw that on amazon as well. I'm looking forward to both books, but I still have a hard time believing that WotC is so slow in releasing GAMMA WORLD materials. Seems like when the enthusiasm is big is the time to strike!

I equate this a little with Decipher and their LOTR RPG, which started out by releasing rulebooks at about the same time as the movies but slowly fell farther and farther behind. If they were to release another rulebook for the game now, no one would really notice becasue the movies are "old news" now. I wish they could have planned ahead better.

Perhaps WotC was surprised at the success of GAMMA WORLD and so hadn't planned much in the way of expansion?

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Released July 5th!?!?!?! Hopefully that means more Gamma World products will be planned after Legions of Gold.

Wouldn't be amazing if they decided to fill in the gap from the missing Star Wars miniatures line by pushing GW? Assaulting the players with a swarm of plastic Hoops would be awesome...

Red Sails in the Fallout

And it is by Paul Kidd! I really enjoyed his take on the "classic" D&D adventures. I think his sense of humor should work well with Gamma World.

Kerry