Fastbreak Sports Brisbane presents CatchupCon 2010, 3-5 December 2010

1 post / 0 new
Catchup Con 2010 will be held at Fastbreak Sports, 1 Chapel Street Nundah QLD from Friday 3 December 2010 to Sunday 5 December 2010.

Catchup Con is packed full of D&D 4E LFR adventures for old and new players alike. Catchup Con's eight slots will offer the earliest LFR Core and Regional adventures soon be retired as well as the latest My Realms adventures run by the writers themselves.

Timings are as follows:

Friday 3/12/10
Slot One – 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Slot Two – 6.00pm to 10.00pm (Introductory modules – levels 1-4 only)

Saturday 4/12/10
Slot Three – 9.00am tp 1.00pm
Slot Four – 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Slot Five – 6.00pm to 10.00pm

Sunday 5/12/10
Slot Six – 9.00am tp 1.00pm
Slot Seven – 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Slot Eight – 6.00pm to 10.00pm

The cost for players for the whole weekend is just $20, with casual players paying $5 a game. You can pay at Fastbreak before the con or at the door on the day.  It is requested players and judges
warhorn.net/fastbreaklg/schedule/day.php...

There are several My Realms already up, with more to be added in the coming days. These can only be run by the authors themselves and include the following first run adventures:

MYRE1-2 A Quiet Place in the Country by Carl Rohweder
Shepherds Crook is a sleepy little Dragon Coast farming community, where nothing exciting ever happens.... until today. A Living Forgotten Realms 'My Realms' adventure set on the Dragon Coast for characters level 4 to 7.

MYRE1-4 Siege of Dragonspur Keep by Carl Rohweder
An old enemy returns to reclaim Dragonspur Keep, and he is bringing friends. Can the Masters of Dragonspur Keep rally enough support to defeat this threat and hold that which they have won? A Living Forgotten Realms 'My Realms' adventure set in Dragon Coast for characters level 7 to 10, part 3 of the
Dragonspur Keep Series.

MYRE1-4 Cloven Scales by Matt Barker
Fire and smoke billow from the village of Mulford. Villagers claim it was caused by a dragon who burnt their town to send a message to you, "Stay Away!". A Living Forgotten Realms 'My Realms' adventure set on the Dragon Coast for characters level 11 to 14.

MYRE1-5 A Series of Unfortunate Events by Justin Maughan (2 rounds)
An artifact of the spell plague has gone missing and ever since its disappearance, terrible luck has befallen the town of Windbreak. Storms brew, volcanoes churn, seas roar and the earth trembles. A 3 part A Living Forgotten Realms 'My Realms' adventure series set for characters level 14 to 17. All 3 parts run within the 2 round slot.

For more information about this event you can contact Paul Quinn at Fastbreak Sports ph 38619655 or e-mail sales@..., or call me on the number below.

See you there!

Carl Rohweder
Promotions Coordinator
CatchupCon 2010
mob 0421496044