Gamma World usable tiles

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can anyone suggest something? With broken cars, rad pools, ruined buildings, blast traces and so on.
Can anyone suggest something? With broken cars, rad pools, ruined buildings, blast traces and so on.

You're probably going to have to make your own, but the Star Wars "Galaxy Tiles" will do for some high-tech installations.
Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
I just used a combo of Heroclix maps as well as the ones in the GW box.  Worked like a charm.

AlexandraErin: If last season was any indication, I think Encounters is pretty much the elemental opposite of "organized" play!
Those look good, but how big are the squares?  1x1" ?
I think it may have been mentioned elsewhere in this forum, but Skeleton Key Games has started producing a set of post-apocalyptic tiles in pdf called Omega Tiles.  You can find them here:

www.skeletonkeygames.com/

I've Started a gamma world campaign and have made some of my own tiles your free to use them for personal use. 

there 8.5x11 sheet of paper and set to 150dpi

community.wizards.com/mychael/go/gallery... 

community.wizards.com/mychael/go/gallery...

I've got more just havnt put them together. hope you like !
Wow. They are very good, thank you.
Dunjini has some free samples for download that are quite nice like the following.

www.dundjinni.com/info/images/streets_ad...

And the overall gallery link...

www.dundjinni.com/info/gallery.htm
Holy crap! Check out the User Forums also.

www.dundjinni.com/forums/forum_posts.asp...
I have around 800mb of assorted tile/object .pngs that I use for maptool. Are people interested if I upload this somewhere? It has both fantasy and sci fi elements and a bunch of monster tokens.
I would be interested.  If you need a place to host a gallery I could provide you a user account to my website.  My site is Wordpress which has some gallery capabilities which I have not fully explored and also Zenphoto which is a dedicated gallery package.
I have maps from Shadowrun that look great for city sites from various building to subway tunnels. I have a stack of Battletech maps ranging from arid canyons to forest to swamps. And I have D&D maps that go back 20-30 years that all fit into an inaginative scenario.
I would be interested.  If you need a place to host a gallery I could provide you a user account to my website.  My site is Wordpress which has some gallery capabilities which I have not fully explored and also Zenphoto which is a dedicated gallery package.

Due to the volume, I'm not sure a gallery would be best (it's around 6000 images). Is 800mbs too much for people to download?

Alright here's the most outwardly Sci Fi objects/maps I have, the rest of my collection is obstensively fantasy (though still useable for GW) - which I'll gradually upload if people request.

If people want monster tokens for maptool I'll upload those too upon request.

No art in these files are mine, though they were readily available and free from the greater interwebs. All credit and thanks to the original artists.

Larger Maps/Tiles: www.mediafire.com/?6wgng78nkam2a3r

Metal Floors: http://www.mediafire.com/?nl3f3n7lko1vqxo

Sci Fi Craft: http://www.mediafire.com/?a74prxfh02i7hw0

Sci Fi Objects: http://www.mediafire.com/?axjvddm6axdxac9

Space Hulk floor sets: http://www.mediafire.com/?m381yngb4q4c537

A few maps I've built:

postimage.org/image/2nbn4xjdw/93ce95da/

postimage.org/image/2nc0d8bc4/0eacdf75/

postimage.org/image/2nc20rntw/9a32adda/

postimage.org/image/2nc5buctg/738d9cc4/

postimage.org/image/2ncik54ro/72618c0f/

postimage.org/image/2nd0r1y78/6142a203/

Maptool tip: Setting to "Background" before dragging out a file allows you to resize an image which gives far greater variety for objects and allows using objects/tokens as maps and vice versa.

Thank you. A great collection!
Skeleton Key Games has come out with another set in their Omega-Tiles line.

If you're looking for a post apocalyptic building floorplan set, check out OMEGA-TILES 02: Wasteland Ruins Bravo.

-Sartredes
I didn't see it listed on the preceeding list, but I bought some Scying Eye Games maps at GenCon, Roads 2 Nowhere, and Starship Interiors.
They have lots of destroyed cars and buildings, and the Starship set has great futuristic bunker potential.
They are 1" square as well.