What's in your box?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
What do you keep in the box of your copy of the Gamma World game?

I got rid of the cardboard insert right away; it look up too much room and didn't provide much benefit. In the box now I have:

• The rulebook

• Both maps from the boxed set

• The map from Trouble in Freesboro

• Paizo's "basic" Gamemastery flip-mat

• The sheets of tokens with the tokens in them

• Two sets of dice -- speckled orange with green numbers, and speckled purple with silver numbers

• At least a dozen of my character folios / character sheets

• A green deck-box with Alpha Mutation cards in green sleeves

• An orange deck-box with Omega Tech cards in orange sleeves

• A purple deck-box with AH_Anarchy's excellent Origin Power cards in purple sleeves

• A half dozen pencils

• A few extra reference sheets for character generation: item lists mainly

What do you have in your box?
Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
Same here ... got rid of the insert ... nice in the beginning but a waste of space now.

All the original content

* Tokens are now in zip lock bags (After cutting the Gamma World signage off (2 on each spuce for a total of 4), I threw the spruces away. Will use the signage for redeemable action rewards during the game. Thought it mage be a clever use of what may have ended up in the recycle bin).

* Cards separated into categories and in their own zip lock bags.

* The rule book has had the sections marked with those coloured flags for easy reference.

* Numerous character sheets, some of which are your design

* 2 sets of dice (normal sized black with white script / tiny sized black with red script)

* Special DM's pen with a d20 molded to the top of it (custom made - look on eBay soon and they will be released).

* Various reference material for character creation and campaign use.

GMT +10 (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ....)
Nothing. The box is not a good shape for most of what I carry around so I emptied it and put it on the shelf to pretty it up.

I moved everything to a Really Useful Box (www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/usa/) and the DM's Token Set. This is where I keep my books, maps, notebooks, pens, pencils, modules, 8x11 handouts, house rules printouts, character sheets (Oraibi's & official), gameday materials, origin half-sheets, etc.

I also tend to carry around a Stanley toolbox with many odds & ends, bits & bobs such as poker chips (clay ones, small yellow plastic ones, slightly larger plastic red ones) for second wind/wounds; Horror Clix, some D&D, & Star Wars minis; dice of various sizes, shapes, and sides; wet and dry erase markers as well as dry erase boards; post-it-notes; various printed out handouts on business cards (urls mostly since my players have web-enabled mobile devices); little strange game bits (sea shells from Octopi games, small coins, cards, etc.); and all my D&D essentials books in addition to the GW book.
Same here ... got rid of the insert ... nice in the beginning but a waste of space now.

Since the top of the insert has grid on it, I'm thinking of cutting and triming it into a Gamma World "Dungeon tile."

Maybe in the future, I'll cut up the maps and laminate them into dugeon tiles.

What do you have in your box?

- The rulebook
- 5 used character sheets
- About 200 Gamma World-ish miniatures

The cardboard insert and empty token sheets. I took everything else out and it's all currently in my Green Ronin gaming bag. I hate this box. I don't understand why it was designed the way it is. I can't fit any material from previous GW editions in it or even a regular size piece of paper. And yet it's much larger than it needs to be for the current rule book. I don't get it.
1. Rulebook
2. Monster Tokens
3. High-Quality cardstock character sheets:
4. A deckbox with Alpha, Omega, and Homebrewed Wound Cards
5. Two sets of dice - one lurid orange and lurid green, with silver numbers.
6. Pencils
7. The maps that came with it. (Soon to be added are other miniatures maps from various D&D products).

Along with it I have a simple file folder with:
1. House Rules List
2. List of all Omega/Alpha cards
3. Gamma World Community Origins printout.
No rulebook (stolen with my backpack, wallet, and GW notebook at the beach). 
counters that came with the game
mpas that came with the game
a score of used character sheets.
a few of Oraibi's wonderful character sheets (Thanks big O)
a set of dice (green/ yellow like the box)
a pencil.
40 Gm alpha mutations cards
40 Gm omega tech cards
4 booster alpha mutations cards
4 booster omega deck cards.

By the end of the  week I will double the counters, maps and cards and have one rule book.
By the end of 2 weeks I should add another 40 booster cards. 
No rulebook (stolen with my backpack, wallet, and GW notebook at the beach).

Oh no, that sucks!

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.

Where did you find them? I bought a set of "Nuke" dice but they're kind of a boring green color. I also saw some "toxic" dice and they're pretty neat but don't quite match the box, either. I'd like to find some with the same color scheme as the box.

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Where did you find them? I bought a set of "Nuke" dice but they're kind of a boring green color. I also saw some "toxic" dice and they're pretty neat but don't quite match the box, either. I'd like to find some with the same color scheme as the box.

They were a gift from a friend.  He gave them to me years ago, when the party were fighting, hordes of savage goblins in a DnD game.  They are spot on the colors of the box.
Black Ray Pistol, flask of Wild Turkey, one cream filled sponge cake.
an ipad, and paizo maps fit perfectly inside.
Unadulterated awesome lives inside the lovely green box. 

That, and a Domo Kun mini