Character Sheet (double-sided, folded)

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here's my latest character sheet:

GW-charsheet-folded.pdf

This is designed to work with cards or a sheet (which can be inserted in the folder) listing the traits and powers of each origin. (The easiest way to "create" such a sheet is just to photocopy the pages from the manual, cut the copy in half, and insert it into the folder.)

The size is such that it can fit in the Gamma World game box. It's also designed for more of an ongoing game than a one-shot.

Here are my previous character sheet designs:

GW-twopage-charsheet.pdf

-- a two-page sheet that works best if NOT used as a double-sided sheet (learned from experience)

GW-level1-charsheet.pdf

-- a one-page sheet that only covers level 1, good for one-shot games (or game days)

Both of these are letter sized which means they won't fit in the game box.

Update: I added a quickie directory on my download site:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Game Designer, The Queen's Cavaliers

5e D&D Stuff: Birthright Conversion

but you can fold them in half to fit them in the box.
but you can fold them in half to fit them in the box.

Yeah, but then you've got a fold in the middle of your character sheet.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Love the new folding half sheet
I do, too! Since the box is odd-sized, it's neat to have a folding character sheet that will fit inside that much better!

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Here's my latest sheet, it's the folding folio layout with added COLOR:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-c...

Caoimhe Ora Snow

I like the player reference sheet section.
And here's a fill-in-yourself insert half-sheet where players can list their primary origin on one side and their secondary on the other:

This is based on page two of my two-page b/w character sheet linked above. This is made to be printed out two-sided and then cut in half to make something that fits into the main character folio.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Here's my latest sheet, it's the folding folio layout with added COLOR:

This is a great looking toon sheet. Heaps of info. Well done.

BTW ... the quoted link here worked but the the later caused my IE to lock up and stop working. May be this end if others can get it to work.
GMT +10 (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ....)
Here's a new black and white version of the latest character folio:

I'm visiting my mom right now and her inkjet doesn't do well on the color version, and I don't want to pay like $1.50 a sheet at the local Kinko's.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Here's a new black and white version of the latest character folio:

I'm visiting my mom right now and her inkjet doesn't do well on the color version, and I don't want to pay like $1.50 a sheet at the local Kinko's.

You seem to left off the interaction skill under charisma. love this sheet. awsome
And here's a fill-in-yourself insert half-sheet where players can list their primary origin on one side and their secondary on the other:

This is based on page two of my two-page b/w character sheet linked above. This is made to be printed out two-sided and then cut in half to make something that fits into the main character folio.

can you add this to your list on the bold pueblo games page?
Oraibi, these sheets are awesome, btw. I use them for starting players. They have the option to move to another sheet they like later, if they choose to do so.

I wrote up my campaign house rules so they could be folded in half and stuck in the book/box and realized, it would be awesome to have printed it in book style so that it could be folded in half and behave properly.

Thanks again for the work on your sheets! I've been futzing with mine so they can be printed on a single sheet of U.S. Letter and folded in half for easy storage. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oraibi:  I really like your two page character sheet.  It is the one I am going to use for GW games.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
I am a big fan of the "fold in half" sheet you've made here.

Two things that would be nice to addL:
1) Room for origin traits to be written out (some need space).
2) Room for Critical effects.
I am a big fan of the "fold in half" sheet you've made here.

Two things that would be nice to addL:
1) Room for origin traits to be written out (some need space).
2) Room for Critical effects.

Hi Wilt,

Those go in the insert:

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Sign In to post comments