Chapter 3 Kit - Missing Parts

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey Guys,

I received my Chapter 3 Kit today, not sure if they have spread across North America yet.  I was reading through the Chapter Instructions and it mentions that the kit should have had the Adventure Reward (Enchanted Heirloom) included, I didn't receive any.  Is any other TO experiencing this problem?

Advanced Level TO
that probabily an error - as I believe (Enchanted Heirloom) its the 100 pt reward for the end of the season.
that probabily an error - as I believe (Enchanted Heirloom) its the 100 pt reward for the end of the season.

At this point I have only received the Delver Reward (20RP), if the Enchanted Heirloom is indeed 100RP, does this mean there will not be a middle of the road reward like previous Encounters?
Advanced Level TO
We didn't receive it either.  But it does make sense to not ship it out until chapter five when it actually becomes valid.  My guess is that they wrote the cover page and then simply changed their minds after they were printed.
they were not included in our kits, either.  though i did read previously tha this season they were switching to two different reward cards instead of the previous three.
just got the following email from wizards:

Dungeons & Dragons Encounters Update - 4 Oct 2010

Dear D&D Encounters Organizers and DMs,

The Organizer Instructions documentation in the latest D&D Encounters: Keep on the Borderlands kit erroneously mentions that the Chapter 3 kit contains the second player reward card. This reward card will arrive with the Chapter 5 kit. The reward is given out to players that reach 100 Renown Points (as per the details in the adventure and poster tracker), and won't be attainable until late in the season. As always, please contact your WPN representative if you have any questions.

Thank you!
The WPN Team

Sign In to post comments