Dungeon 184 - November Adventure Hooks: Doing Your Groundwork

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dungeon 184
November Adventure Hooks: Doing Your Groundwork

Prepare your players for coming adventures well in advance with these hooks.

Talk about this Article here.

184_hooks_head.jpg

AsmodeusLore D&D Insider News Guide Follow Me

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

where does one hook end and the other begin? and why would a hook have level approximations? 
The first hook ('floating head') takes up the majority of the page.  The 2nd hook ('Lord of the White Field') is the last section only.

The level approximations are related to the skill DCs used for knowledge checks.  If you want to adjust the level, you will need to adjust the DCs as well.
AsmodeusLore D&D Insider News Guide Follow Me

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

are we ever going to get more paragon and epic adventures? it seems like the only thing that gets supported is heroic. some people have been playing since before essentials. thanks
are we ever going to get more paragon and epic adventures? it seems like the only thing that gets supported is heroic. some people have been playing since before essentials. thanks

The Dungeon editorial last month did call for adventures "that carry players into fantastical realms and situations." To me, that looks like a call for paragon and epic tier adventures, without closing off heroic tier submissions entirely.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm liking the novelty of "Head in the Clouds" so far. I may steal the basic premise for an adventure set in Eberron in which the PCs can hop on an airship and catch up to the fortress midflight, perhaps whilst dealing with enemy airships.
Sign In to post comments