[CRL] Write Ravenloft Scenario, Win Wrath of Ashardalon!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Castle Ravenloft Board Game Contest

ravenloftcontest.jpgIf you’ve played the Castle Ravenloft board game, you’ve no doubt run through many of its scenarios—from “Escape the Tomb” all the way through “The Hunt for Strahd”. We’ve even released two bonus scenarios online: “Zombie Guard of Castle Ravenloft” and “Search for the Sunsword”.

Well, now it’s your turn! We’d like you to create a new original, scenario for the Castle Ravenloft board game. Simply follow the template of the current scenario, and keep yours to within 750 words.

3 winners will—in addition to having their scenarios posted online—each receive a copy of the forthcoming Wrath of Ashardalon board game (when it becomes available). The contest begins at 12:01 AM (PDT) on October 29, 2010. All scenarios must be posted on or before 11:59 PM on November 26, 2010.

Official rules can be read here. Good luck!

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

Where is this template I need to submit a scenario?
Its so sad...just for US residents...I have a cool scenario.

lordofmasks
And Canadians! Laughing

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

Ah, US residents only? I already submitted one and am not in America... Probably should have payed more attention to the official rules :P
Sign In to post comments