Card Rarity

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

The card rarity should be understood by everyone trading cards.  There are symbols next to the card number that seems to indicate rarity factor, but couldn't find any explanation in the material (the box, rules, card foil, etc).

"Remember, we are the music makers. We are the dreamer of the dreams." -Willy Wonka
Circle = common
Diamond = uncommon
Star = rare

Apparently, WotC seems to think that D&D players know this...It's a CCG deal. Go figure.

FYI, 

I read somewhere that the common cards are NOT randomized.  That any four sequential boosters will give you all commons.  Of course, finding a pristine box to grab 4 sequential boosters might be problematic.

"Remember, we are the music makers. We are the dreamer of the dreams." -Willy Wonka
FYI, 

I read somewhere that the common cards are NOT randomized.  That any four sequential boosters will give you all commons.  Of course, finding a pristine box to grab 4 sequential boosters might be problematic.

That was information that turned out not to be true. I've gotten the same common in all three of my boosters, and they've all been in different sets of commons.

Plus, there are 30 40 commons. With 5 to a pack, you'd need 6 8 boosters to get all of them.

EDIT: procrastonaut and Palmer are right. But my point is the same.

Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon

Plus, there are 30 commons. With 5 to a pack, you'd need 6 boosters to get all of them.

There's 40 of them, isn't there? 1-40 Common, 41-80 Uncommon, 81-120 Rare.

40 commons actually.
And 40 uncommons and 40 rares.

20 each alpha and omega for each rarity.
AlexandraErin: If last season was any indication, I think Encounters is pretty much the elemental opposite of "organized" play!