GW Community Atlas V1.0 PDF is now on Google Docs

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
The following link leads to the GW Community Atlas V1.0 PDF.

Be aware that all I did for this version is collect locales, reformat them and convert them to a PDF.  In future versions I'll alphabetize the locales, add more maps, etc.  Feedback on approvements is appreciated.

Craedus

docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9xLfWjEpGn...

P.S. the PDF text is bigger once you download it and view it from Adobe vs. Google Docs.
_________________________________________________________ Craedus - Gatherer of new GW locales for the GW Community Atlas
Hmmm the link didnt work for some reason Craedus
Nope, not working
Same; tells me its not there anymore.
I'll take a look and see what is going on.  I tested the link and it worked but I was loged into Google docs at the time.
_________________________________________________________ Craedus - Gatherer of new GW locales for the GW Community Atlas
Ok, try the file now.  I forgot to make the file "public".  It should be good to go now. 

Thanks for letting me know the link didn't work!!!

For future versions, I'd say just leave the location of Universe City undefined - 'any college town.'

Though, I suppose, since it's domed and sealed, it /could/ be in the sunken city of San Jose...  ;)

...that'd just make it even harder on the 'Visitors.'

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

Hey Craedus just wondering where your "Peninsula" concepts ends? I am from also for WI and was planning on writing something for the greater Green Bay area? Here is the concept let me know if makes sense to write it up

City: Eenay in zone of Sin (Green Bay, Wisconsin)  

Eenay is a small network peoples all under the thumb of a cruel gang of ruffins that calls Lamb Castle (Lambeau Field)  there home. 

Just some thoughts if it doesn't fit let me know.... 
I was playing on doing all of Wisconsin with the Green Bay area next (Lambeau stdaium was going to be a gladiator colesium,) but go ahead and write something for the area.

If an area shows up twice (or more) in the Atlas there will be more options for the people using it.  Gamma Terra suffers from dimensional rifts.  Who says an area has to stay the same after the characters roll through it???

BTW I am from Appleton, Wisconsin so we are not that far away from each other
Ahaha Milwaukee, Wisconsin over here! 

All these Gamma Terra explorer Wisconsinites!