Gamma World Cards

8 posts / 0 new
Last post

My group and I are having a real tough time finding places that sell booster packs. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find them? On-line or otherwise?

I own a store.  If you can't find them anywhere, let me know.  My e-mail is cbwinfo at fuse dot net.
You can often ask game or hobby stores to stock or special order things.  Go to wherever you typically buy/play RPGs or CCGs and ask 'do you have Gamma World?'  'do you have boosters for it?'  'would you stock them, please?'

I seem to remember Troll & Toad being a reputable on-line RPG/CCG source:

www.trollandtoad.com/p297738.html

Amazon and Ebay almost certainly have them - they have everything else under the sun.

But, I'd encourage you to try to support your local retail shops, first.  They're the front lines in keeping the hobby going.

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

My group and I are having a real tough time finding places that sell booster packs. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find them? On-line or otherwise?

Easymode Answer: ww2.wizards.com/StoreAndEventLocator/
Just enter your zip code, and voila!
Thanks guys. That troll and toad link looks promising. I just happen to be in a neck of the woods, or desert, that the wizards finder comes up with zero.
Troll and Toad is good.
So is CoolStuffInc (only 2.79 a pack from CSI)

Sucks to have no local stores
AlexandraErin: If last season was any indication, I think Encounters is pretty much the elemental opposite of "organized" play!
It does indeed, Palmerkun, it does indeed.
I'm not sure of the best place to order boosters, but I am giving away two promo cards to winners of my little Character Death contest (posted here).

Kerry