Starting Encounters 5 sessions in

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was wondering if anyone knows the by starting Encounters late if I need to schedule past the Feb 2nd date or do I just need to run multiples and "Catch Up"?
i don't think it's possible to schedule past that date.  running multiples to catch up is probably your best option.

while behind, the official wizards encounters web page will have major spoilers for your players and the twitter buffs won't apply to your game while it's being played.  it's best to catch up as soon as possible.
Well you could technically still use the buffs if you can find them.  I run my group on Thursday after the store does it's regular session and I just have one of the player's roll an approriate die and that's the buff they get.

Joe

I've recently been asked to be the resident DM for my FLGS, and they just signed up for Encounters. Does anyone know if they will they receive all the encounters up to and including the newest one? Or will we get just the newest one and I'll have to tell a synopsis story?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

I've recently been asked to be the resident DM for my FLGS, and they just signed up for Encounters. Does anyone know if they will they receive all the encounters up to and including the newest one? Or will we get just the newest one and I'll have to tell a synopsis story?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

They'll get Chapter 1 and 2 as my FLGS just recieved so you can run it as one per night or try and catch up because you can only run it until Feb 2nd
Oh, excellent! That's good news! I'm pretty big on story in my games so knowing I can have players run through all of them makes me happy.

Thanks for the reply!
Sign In to post comments