Dungeon 183 - Revenge of the Marauders: A Dark Sun Adventure for Levels 5-7

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
DnDi_Large.pngDungeon 183
Revenge of the Marauders: A Dark Sun Adventure for Levels 5-7

by Bruce R. Cordell

The raider lord Yarnath prowls the wastelands in his crawling citadel called Slither.  Does anyone dare to oppose him?

Talk about this Adventure here.

183_revenge.jpg
AsmodeusLore D&D Insider News Guide Follow Me

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

I have only given it a cursory glance and it already seems better than the prequel. The citadel is interesting, and I can work with it.

It is always good to see more Dark Sun content!

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Granted but the original model was so horrid, I have a hard time giving it's sequel a chance (or understanding why they didn't do a sequel to the excellent Vault adventure from a previous issue).

I'm gonna give it a look through, regardless, and see if i can fugde its hook into something useable for my campaign if the adventure is better than it's predecessor. 
I'm really digging the silt sink. I won't be using the adventure as my group is already level 10, but since they're about to go to the Estuary of the Forked Tongue, I think raising the trap to level 10 will do wonders for the next game I'm planning. XD
Me Kruzko, me bard... And me sing song for you! Explore Philippine Mythology for your 4E game, and visit us at Nosfecatu Publishing!
The Silt Sink is pretty cool. It sure makes the 10' pole attractive for PCs!

And it would be pretty sick at high levels with silt creatures inside...

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Granted but the original model was so horrid, I have a hard time giving it's sequel a chance (or understanding why they didn't do a sequel to the excellent Vault adventure from a previous issue).

I'm gonna give it a look through, regardless, and see if i can fugde its hook into something useable for my campaign if the adventure is better than it's predecessor. 

Well, in a way it is a sequel to the other adventure, as that was a prequel to the module.