Wandering Monster Encounters

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, here's a quick table that I threw together that lets you roll up each half of an encounter separately:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-w...

Combine them together and come up with a reason for the encounter. Why are the porkers working with the yexil? Is the Orlen Pistoleer's shieldbot really just a remote controlled toy he found? Is there any reason for a group of Gren to team up with a pair of Berserk Androids? Where did the Hoop Sharpshooters get their pet Soul Beshes from? I don't know, you're the GM -- you make something up!

Oh, and if your players stumble onto something they can't handle while they're still low level? They'd better learn when to run and when to make deals, or they'll end up quite dead. Welcome to Gamma Terra!

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
Thanks Oraibi for all the cool stuff you have made and/or are making for GW.  For a busy GM I appreciate the effort you are putting into fleshing out the game that I so dearly love.
Thanks Oraibi for all the cool stuff you have made and/or are making for GW.  For a busy GM I appreciate the effort you are putting into fleshing out the game that I so dearly love.

No prob! They're all just things I'm gonna use anyway (such as this encounter builder) so it's not difficult just to type it up and dump it on the web.

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.