Official Gamma World Character Sheets Now Up!

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
You can download them from our site here:  Now with correct link: www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new...

Thanks everyone for asking for these!
Michael Robles Community Manager Wizards of the Coast Twitter: @michaelrobles
Awesome. I was wondering when this was going up. Thanks Mike!
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
Cheers!
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
I must say that IMHO these are the worst character sheets that I have ever seen. They may be helpful for rolling up characters for the first character,  but they are not very useful as a character sheet.
Here's a link to the thread with player-created character sheets:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

ETA:

Oh, and here's the sheet I made, a direct download link to a PDF:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-t...

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Game Designer, The Queen's Cavaliers

5e D&D Stuff: Birthright Conversion

Maybe because the death-rate is supposed to be high... you'll need character sheets that help with creation?  :-)

I must say that IMHO these are the worst character sheets that I have ever seen. They may be helpful for rolling up characters for the first character,  but they are not very useful as a character sheet.

Here's a link to the thread with player-created character sheets:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

ETA:

Oh, and here's the sheet I made, a direct download link to a PDF:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-t...

Really like your second sheet. I'm working on a series of half-sheets broken up by origin, to serve as a supplement to the official character sheet.
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
I recently made a character sheet based heavily on the official sheet, but without some of the extraneous information.  Of course, since my copy of the game hasn't arrived yet, I'm not sure how usable it actually is.

I uploaded a jpeg to my photo gallery.  If anyone is interested, I could email a high quality bmp image or an .xps document of the sheet if they cared to use it.  I unfortunately can't print to pdf...
http://l81corvette.wordpress.com/
Here's a preview of the half-sheets I'm working on in anticipation for the WWGD this weekend. The official sheet is a little lacking, but for my purposes, I think the official sheet plus a half-sheet for each origin should cover just about everything.

www.mediafire.com/?h6q8783fe1tc97h
Here's a preview of the half-sheets I'm working on in anticipation for the WWGD this weekend. The official sheet is a little lacking, but for my purposes, I think the official sheet plus a half-sheet for each origin should cover just about everything.

docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B_ml5m9DLDv...

The links you're posting aren't working. Are you sharing these out?

Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.

Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm still not able to get to the page, I'm getting "Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available."
So much for using Google Docs.  This should work.

www.mediafire.com/?h6q8783fe1tc97h
Not bad. I was thinking that the Official GW worksheet would easily fit 2 to an 8x11 page if it was trimmed up a little bit.

With your effort, I'm thinking instead that the character sheet could sit in the middle with the character's "half-page" origins on either side (primary on left, secondary on right). You could then fold it up as a sort of character folio if you wanted to do so.

But then again, I was slightly disappointed that we didn't get graphics for each of the origin types because I like the Encounters character sheets and would have loved to put a Gamma World character sheet like that together. Not that I couldn't find Art out there though...
Nice Battles14. If you created each origin twice (a blanck right side (primary) and a blank left side (secondary). You could then print the primary, then run the same sheet through the printer again and print the secondary origin and wha-la you have both your primary and secondary origin traits and abilities on the same sheet of paper.
Nice Battles14. If you created each origin twice (a blank right side (primary) and a blank left side (secondary). You could then print the primary, then run the same sheet through the printer again and print the secondary origin and wha-la you have both your primary and secondary origin traits and abilities on the same sheet of paper.

Yeah, that would be something a character could do after-the-fact for a long-term campaign. The half-sheets are primarily designed for the WWGD coming up, but more generally, they're designed to streamline character creation. Rather than passing the book around (and writing down traits and powers), you can just grab the two half-sheets that correspond to your origins, and you're good to go.

I'm proofreading the half-sheets today, and I'll hopefully make them available tonight. That way anyone running WWGD can get them ready to go before this weekend.

Sign In to post comments