A little birdie...

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I bring my question over from the FR forum because a poster said I can find my answer here.

I am trying to run my first 4e game, and Ive been a DM/Player for the last ten years, mainly for 3.5; and the adventure I thought to run first was the one in the FR Campaign Setting, The Barrow of the Ogre King. Now it only lists 4/7 encounters. I was told that the Barrow of the Ogre King has been modified here in RPGA ...so can anyone point me in the right direction?
I'm not sure what you are speaking of specifically, but the two documents you might want to look at are:

The Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide errata:  http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/UpdateFRCG.pdf .  The errata includes a significant change to Sancossug, the goblin shaman.

ADAP1-1 Barrow of the Ogre King:  This is the information you need to run the adventure as an official RPGA adventure.  To get this, you will need to get registered as an RPGA DM (it's free) and doing so will get you access to dozens of prewritten adventures you can use in addition to the one in the FRCG. Go here: community.wizards.com/lfr/go/forum/viewb... for more information on joining the LFR and the RPGA (it's free!).  (Don't worry about why there are two duplicate and parallel RPGA/LFR forums.  There just is - and the other one is the official and more active forum, despite being hidden away on the groups page).

Carl

Sign In to post comments