Anyone willing to sell me a copy of the game day adventure, Trouble in Freesboro?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I did not get to sign up for the Gamma World game day event that WotC is putting on soon because I did not know anything about it. Now it is too late to do so. I am desperate to get my hands on the adventure, Trouble in Freesboro, to run for my new Gamma World group.

Would any of you that have access to the materials be willing to sell it to me please?

You can respond here and/or PM me.
I'm also interersted in a kit, to run for GW game day.  I've explained my local store's situation in another thread, but the short version is, it looks like we have a lot of interested players, but will receive no kits.
I'm also frustrated about this. I don't have a decent store within 30-45 minutes of where I live and wanted to introduce some locals to GW. Since I won't be at an officially designated store, no kit.

Hopefully they will make this availible to everyone eventually, rather than have it become an expensive collectable on e-bay.

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

The store I play at is at least 45 minutes away.  And, as I mentioned in the other thread, it looks like they actually received at least one kit, so we're going to have a game day after all!
Ditto, I'd love a copy as well, even if it was AFTER the game day.
Looks like my store is amoung the stores without a copy. If anyone has a spare copy (or even a scanned pdf) please PM me. I'd still like to run something on game day. Not sure if it will be the adventure from the book or something I create.

Edit: I started a complaint thread here.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

I've been organizing D&D Game Days in my area for several years and unfortunately, I don't believe the adventure material will be released as pdf. (Although I have a physical copy myself, I would like an electronic version as well.) There were electronic copies of material made available for a few D&D Game Days, but nothing other than basic Game Day instructions/hand-outs since Wizards of the Coast cut back on all adventure pdfs. (I believe the stated reason was due to piracy.)

Kerry
I've been organizing D&D Game Days in my area for several years and unfortunately, I don't believe the adventure material will be released as pdf. (Although I have a physical copy myself, I would like an electronic version as well.) There were electronic copies of material made available for a few D&D Game Days, but nothing other than basic Game Day instructions/hand-outs since Wizards of the Coast cut back on all adventure pdfs. (I believe the stated reason was due to piracy.)

I understand that they would rather have people get physical copies so they can easily control it's release. Assuming the store don't buy the material, piracy shouldn't really matter. Granted they don't want to put it up for the general public befoe hand due to people sneaking a peak before the game. They could just give the pdf to stores that weren't able to get a physical copy.

Of course my local store is partially to blame. I asked about Gamma World Game Day and volunteered to GM soon after I heard about it. Yet they apparently didn't look into Gamma World Game Day until I came into the store and bought my copy of the game.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

Sign In to post comments