PDF Character Sheets

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
Any plans to release a pdf version of the character sheet?
Any plans to release a pdf version of the character sheet?

I hope they provide a more expanded one if they do. The ones provided are a bit too stripped down for my tastes. In fact I'm finding I'm having to build an Excel sheet because those provide are just too small and knowing my players they are going to complain. 
You can access a 4 page sheet I made here:  freepdfhosting.com/88cd5cce77.pdf

It isn't much, but might suit your needs.

just print it back to front, and make a booklet

Here is the best Ive found on ENworld:

www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discus...

One page, Old school, and all the Origin powers in power cards.
Its great. 
I'd like to know who (if anyone) will be using the sheets I posted.
I'd like to know who (if anyone) will be using the sheets I posted.

I like your sheets for the most part, I think the attributes and orgin pages along with the power cards from the list above would work very well for most. 

Sugggestions:
* Move elements around so the layout is more similar to a D&D character sheet
* make the GW banner much smaller and move to the top of the page
* add coresponding attribute to the skills section e.g. Stealth (Dex)
Icarus, I really like the general color scheme and look of your sheets.  

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

@icarusfallz - I'll be using your sheet, just curious though if there are plans to do a black and white version - color ink isn't cheap.
Here's the character sheet that I did

PDF
www.4shared.com/document/o1wh2YYN/Gamma_...

Open Office version
www.4shared.com/file/YlR_73a5/Gamma_Worl...

It's in color, but if you want to edit the Open Office version you can make it black and white quick enough.
@Tallyrand :  Best sheets ever! 
@Tallyrand: me likey
_________________________________________________________ Craedus - Gatherer of new GW locales for the GW Community Atlas
@icarusfallz - I'll be using your sheet, just curious though if there are plans to do a black and white version - color ink isn't cheap.

You could print it as grey scale, but this sheet IS just a prototype.  I need to add spaces for Exp, etc...
I prefer the sheets provided by Icarus and will be using them this weekend for our local game....our first session!

Wish us luck! 
@tallyrand

The font is a bit hard to read when its small but I really like the set up .  You should do one in purple and green, since those are gamma worlds team colors that'd be way cool.
Here's my tidy, black-and-white two-page character sheet for Gamma World (PDF):

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-t...

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Game Designer, The Queen's Cavaliers

5e D&D Stuff: Birthright Conversion

Snoink! We have a winner!

This is exactly what i was looking for?

How do i go about attempting to make that form fillable?

Good question -- I'll take a look at it and see what I can do, over the next week or so.  (For now it fits my needs so I'm gonna leave it as is for my games. :D)

I can post the OpenOffice document if that would help.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Oh, here's the one-pager that I put together between the first and second day of RinCon; it's only a character sheet for level one, but it works well enough for that purpose:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-l...

It's pretty much like the two-pager but cut down, although most of the more recent developments in the design of the two-page sheet haven't made it back into the level 1 sheet.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

This sheet is awesome

Many Thanks

Yep! This is my favorite, too. Nice, simple, all the info you need. 

This is perfect. Thank you.
*goes to print 20 copies on the work printer*

@tallyrand: Typo on your sheet. HP is Con+Twelve, your sheet says Fifteen
AlexandraErin: If last season was any indication, I think Encounters is pretty much the elemental opposite of "organized" play!

The tidy black-and-white two-pager is my fav thusfar.  I'm sure there will be more to come.

Good job, and thanks for posting it.

I love this new black & white sheet! It is fantastic.  Let me know when you fix the Con error on it please and have an updated version available.
Hey everyone!

I've been talking with "the powers that be" and I'm hoping that we'll have the official PDF up later this week!
Michael Robles Community Manager Wizards of the Coast Twitter: @michaelrobles

Oooo, I like this character sheet.  Good job!
_________________________________________________________ Craedus - Gatherer of new GW locales for the GW Community Atlas

Great job. I'll be handing these out to my group this weekend. Thanks.
Oraibi's sheet is my fave overall sheet.

This is perfect. Thank you.
*goes to print 20 copies on the work printer*

Three extra hit points? I think our heroes need all the help they can get Smile

grumblegrumblegrumble...

There

www.4shared.com/document/LwpSJ25I/Gamma_...
All in all great sheets by all submitted, but I have to concur the last set is pretty awesome.  I will float all four styles by the players this weekend to see which they think will work best with Game Day.
Here is the official character sheet from our site: www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new...
Michael Robles Community Manager Wizards of the Coast Twitter: @michaelrobles
Here's one I've made just for fun, hope it works fine.

www.4shared.com/document/myReCRoX/Gamma_...

Great!!
Here's one I've made just for fun, hope it works fine.

www.4shared.com/document/myReCRoX/Gamma_...

Nice, neat. Colorful!
Here's the beginnings of my Encounters-inspired version. I can change out the character image and change the color of the fade to account for any PC.

(Now that I look at it, the green is aweful ugly and the fade is a little messed...going to have to redo those)

Example (WIP) Character Sheet for Gamma World
OOOHHH.......can you make one of those for most if not all the origins, pic-wise? That is looking awesome, ExcalibursZone! I'd also suggest you give plenty of room to equipment, powers, etc. and put in the calculations for everything as to how each thing is calculated.  Things like AC, Fort, Reflex, Basic Attacks, Initiative, Passive Per, Passive Insight, etc.
Here's yet another character sheet by me.

This one I wanted to do specific things:

1. Fit in the dang box.
2. Serve as a mini-folder for storing the character.
3. Be compatible with cards and half-sheets with origin stats on them -- that other people are making up (or maybe me if I get ambitious) without overly duplicating the information.

This is a cute little character sheet. It's two-sided and folds in half. You can tuck other sheets inside it, but the combat information you need -- except for the details on how your origins traits and powers work -- is all on the front and back cover.

Combine this with a nice origin listing or a set of origin power cards, and you're good to go.

Download link:  boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-c...

ETA: The easiest way to get the appropriate inserts for the folded character sheet is to just photocopy the origin pages from the book and cut them down the middle and you're ready to go.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

OOOHHH.......can you make one of those for most if not all the origins, pic-wise? That is looking awesome, ExcalibursZone! I'd also suggest you give plenty of room to equipment, powers, etc. and put in the calculations for everything as to how each thing is calculated.  Things like AC, Fort, Reflex, Basic Attacks, Initiative, Passive Per, Passive Insight, etc.

I could probably do that, yeah, at least I have to find graphics to fit each of the origins, and would be helpful to have male and female counterparts for each of the origins (if you guys want to help out by pointing me to graphics for this, then that'll make this all the easier).

My plan for the character sheet is to provide a front side that will have all the calculations and deal with stats, skills, and basic attacks. I will have a block for recording loot as well (from the gear/junk tables). I also need to put in level and XP, which will probably go at the top next to name and origins.

I *could* do a back for powers, but then we start getting character specific. I would rather use power cards for powers and just using a front-side character sheet.

I tend to laminate these things and then use a wet-erase marker to record the info. Makes it muuuuch easier in the long run and far more attractive than the base sheets.
Updated version of the Character Sheet. It's starting to get a bit packed...I don't know if I'll have enough room for gear, ancient junk, and other stuff. At least on the front.

I *could* still do a back with the powers, gear, etc. But I'm really starting to lean towards cards for that stuff...again, I could probably move the HP, speed, etc up to the top and put in a "Gear/Notes" section that goes to the bottom...

What do you think so far? Of course, the image and blue-ish fade will change with other images.

Because I love everyone, I put in the gear box and changed the pic/fade to show ya. Top is the newest, bottom is the one just before.

Test Gamma World Character Sheet

Updated Character Sheet for Gamma World
Just make it more than one page.  I do not mind 2-3 pages, as long as I have plenty of room for everything.  Those look freaking amazing, ExcalibursZone.
Glad you like. I'll go ahead and set up a back that allows you to put in your origin powers and trait stuff since that seems about the only thing missing (aside from your second wind).

If there's anything I missed, let me know, I'll make sure it's there somewhere.