Healing in Gamma Terra

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
How does healing work in GW?  I understand that characters have a second wind during encounters, but what about in between encounters?  There are no healing surges, nor any traditional healing powers to speak of.  Does the party just heal up to full in between encounters?  I can't find any rules in the book regarding short and long rests and healing between encounters.
How does healing work in GW?  I understand that characters have a second wind during encounters, but what about in between encounters?  There are no healing surges, nor any traditional healing powers to speak of.  Does the party just heal up to full in between encounters?  I can't find any rules in the book regarding short and long rests and healing between encounters.

They heal up full between encounters.  Pg 23 Under the Death and Dying box. 

Short Rest =  Renew encounter powers, refresh Alpha Mutations, and regain all hp. 

Ext. Rest = Short rest + need an extended rest to level and allows you to rebuild your Alpha and Omega decks.
Thank you so much for the clarification. I must be blind?
Thank you so much for the clarification. I must be blind?

No prob, personally I think they should have slipped it on the other page under the "Hit points and Healing box." Asymmetrical white space be damned. Wink
Sign In to post comments