[CRL] D&D Minis - "Ravenloft" statcards? New Scenarios? Official Classes on the page or DDi?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
*) How good are the chances that there will be statcards for "Ravenloft" included in future D&D minis boosters ?
*) How good are the chances for new scenarios before the recently pushed back "Wrath of A... i always mix up the name" arrives
*) How good are the chances for new official classes (could easily be printed) and/or monster statcards on the wizards page or DDi?

Tell me your guesses or if possible official info
thank you
It seems like a great way to promo CR and the minis by including CR compatible cards with the minis.  I'd buy them!
That's an awesome idea. They could put a three card pack in each booster. The back of the packaging would show a picture of which monster cards you get in that booster's pack. They could do say ten different cards per set for the common minis. Then us Ravenloft fans would have a reason to buy minis if we don't already, and mini collectors could make some of their money back on the secondary market selling the Ravenloft cards and their extra commons.
*) How good are the chances that there will be statcards for "Ravenloft" included in future D&D minis boosters ?
*) How good are the chances for new scenarios before the recently pushed back "Wrath of A... i always mix up the name" arrives
*) How good are the chances for new official classes (could easily be printed) and/or monster statcards on the wizards page or DDi?

thank you

Here's my suggestion : Castle Ravenloft Booster pack's : Stradh's revenge

- 3 new monster per packs, same miniature, with Castle ravenloft's stat card, Dnd Stat card, and token's for Dnd 4th edition
- 3 extra treasure and/or encounter cards
- 1 new power for a class (with both castle Ravenloft stat card and Dnd stat card)
- 1 fortune card or Gamma world card (to promote other products)

What do you guy's think ? I know I would buy a case for sure.

thank you

Here's my suggestion : Castle Ravenloft Booster pack's : Stradh's revenge

- 3 new monster per packs, same miniature, with Castle ravenloft's stat card, Dnd Stat card, and token's for Dnd 4th edition
- 3 extra treasure and/or encounter cards
- 1 new power for a class (with both castle Ravenloft stat card and Dnd stat card)
- 1 fortune card or Gamma world card (to promote other products)

What do you guy's think ? I know I would buy a case for sure.

It would have to come with a new adventure to support the new monsters in order to get me interested. 

Peter Lee wrote...

"The Castle Ravenloft Board Game is a cooperative adventure game. You and your fellow Heroes must work as a team to succeed in the adventures that unfold within the castle. You either win together or lose together.

This game contains adventures to challenge your Heroes, starting with a solo adventure, "Escape the Tomb", up through "The Hunt for Strahd". We’re pleased to present two additional adventures for use in the game, including one concerning the Sunsword—which may well prove instrumental in your hunt for the nefarious count.

Zombie Guards of Castle Ravenloft
The Heroes are trapped in the crypts of Castle Ravenloft with a horde of zombies. They must find the exit and escape with their lives!
Goal: Find the Secret Stairway and escape the crypts.
Number of Heroes: 2 to 5 Heroes (group adventure).

Search for the Sunsword
The Heroes seek a magic sword's missing piece. Once assembled, the legendary Sunsword becomes a powerful weapon against the evil threatening Barovia.
Goal: You must recover the last piece of the Sunsword from the crypts below Castle Ravenloft.
Number of Heroes: 2 to 5 Heroes (group adventure)."

Here's the link for two bonus official WotC adventures for Castle Ravenloft

www.wizards.com/dnd/files/RavenloftAdv.p...

As for new scenarios, Wizards is holding a competition and publishing the best 3. That'll take a couple of months.

In the meantime, the boardgamegeek site has lots of user created scenarios, classes, cards and rules which are not bad at all:
www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/59946/du...