[CRL] Excellent Marketing Ploy Wizards

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I bought this game and love it.  I even got my wife to play.  HOwever, I started to customize my boardgame.  I painted all my figures and started to create new characters and abilities.  A friend of mine said thsi is just watered-down DnD.  ( I have never played DnD before 2 weeks ago).  So I picked up some books and the starter set and now I am addicted to DnD 4e like many of my fellow nerds here on this forum.  Darn you wizards!!!!  After I had such a Kick @$$ time DnD with my friends I have bought fair to many DnD books and minis.  Castle Ravenloft is a gateway game. Even if you just buy the game for its components to use in DnD it is worth it.  The tiles can be used for dungeon creating and figures are worth there weight in plastic.  The Dracolich alone is $50 to buy!  So in the long run thank you wizards to exposing me a to a game that I thought I never would play.  And of course I will give you my money to play your silly games.  I can't wait for the Wrath of Ashardalon just to get the pieces.
The tiles can be used for dungeon creating and figures are worth there weight in plastic.

Lulz!  One would hope...
One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us...

"Ah, the age-old conundrum. Defenders of a game are too blind to see it's broken, and critics are too idiotic to see that it isn't." - Brian McCormick

Sign In to post comments