Semblance Anvil

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
If I imprint an artifact creature on Semblance anvil, will that make it so all creatures cost 2 less, artifacts cost 2 less, and artifact creatures cost 4 less? What my deck does (since idk about this) is exile a Silver Myr T3 with Anvil and then drop free Galvanizers and Palladium Myrs. Would this work?
It's my sig in a box! -RP Jesus
Show
I... need a filing cabinet. -Quagmire I think I saw Emrakul in a cartoon with Japanese schoolgirls once. It didn't end well. -Qmark Edit: Couldn't find a cookie, so here's an octopus. Enjoy. -Zigeif777
57718868 wrote:
58844013 wrote:
grandma pumps the threat she ramps.
If you believe in Jesus and love him and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your sig. Jun 30, 2010 -- 1:35AM, S1AL wrote: Playing a bad deck in order to be original is like using crappy tools to build something. Not only does it look bad in the end, but nobody really thinks that you're cool for being unwilling to do things the way a professional would.
Look at the card. Now back to Jace. Now back to that card, now back to Jace! Sadly, it isn't Jace, but if it stopped being a junk rare and became relevant, it could act like it's Jace. Crack some Worldwake. What do you have? You have a Jace, the card you wish this card could be like. Look again. THE CARD IS NOW A $75 BILL. Anything possible when you play Magic with Jace and not junk rares.
If I imprint an artifact creature on Semblance anvil, will that make it so all creatures cost 2 less, artifacts cost 2 less, and artifact creatures cost 4 less? What my deck does (since idk about this) is exile a Silver Myr T3 with Anvil and then drop free Galvanizers and Palladium Myrs. Would this work?

Semblance Anvil

From Scars of Mirrodin FAQ:

* Spells you cast that share multiple card types with the exiled card still cost just {2} less to cast. They don't get a greater cost reduction.

In your example, non-artifact creatures, non-creature artifacts, and creature artifact spells will all cost only :2mana: less.

[<o>]
If I imprint an artifact creature on Semblance Anvil, will that make it so all creatures cost 2 less,

yes
artifacts cost 2 less,

yes
and artifact creatures cost 4 less?

no, only  less
What my deck does (since idk about this) is exile a Silver Myr T3 with Anvil and then drop free Galvanizers and Palladium Myrs. Would this work?

no

Spells you cast that share a card type with the exiled card cost less to cast.
Spells you cast {with one or more of these types} cost less to cast.
Spells you cast {} cost less to cast.

The most it can reduce any spell is . Hide the qualifier and you see it's obvious.

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

Taking offers on my set of unopened limited edition full art judge foil basic lands, message me if interested.

but if I have 2 semblance anvils out imprinting an artifact creature on BOTH it will reduce the casting cost by (4) right?
but if I have 2 semblance anvils out imprinting an artifact creature on BOTH it will reduce the casting cost by (4) right?

Yes, if you mean when you cast an artifact and/or a creature.
Also if one has an artifact and the other a creature, artifact creatures will cost less as well.
ΦΦΦΦΦ

Yes, if you mean when you cast an artifact and/or a creature.
Also if one has an artifact and the other a creature, artifact creatures will cost less as well.

Just to not confuse it with the earlier question.. you're talking about one anvil with a Contagion Clasp and the other anvil with a Sunblast Angel resulting in Darksteel Sentinel costing less.
thats right, I was just wondering if I had 2 Anvils whether they would stack
thats right, I was just wondering if I had 2 Anvils whether they would stack

No, the cost reductions don't go on the Stack.

Yes, the cost reductions are cumulative.

(You should try to avoid the word "stack" unless you're talking about the game zone where spells and abilities wait to resolve.)