While the Castle Ravenloft board game is a great concept and fun to play, the rules leave much to be desired for veterans of D&D 4.0. There's a lot of situations where the necessary rules are left ambiguous or aren't even written at all.
What houserules have you found to be necessary to either fill in rule gaps, better define existing rules, or bring the game more in alignment with regular D&D?
Here's some of the ones posted so far. Some of these have been submitted to WotC Customer Support as well. I've noted, where available, whether the stated rule is completely a houserule (HR) or if it is a WotC-supported interpretuation (WotC) of the rules.
- Level increase includes full healing, to new max HP. (HR)
- Teleporting (Fey Step) not affected by Immobilized. (WotC)
- Long-range (2+ tiles) attacks are not restricted to line-of-sight. (WotC)
- Monster movement "by tile" results in the monster landing on the skull pile. (HR)
- When monsters move "by tile" they land in a sqaure specified by the player. (WotC)
- The forced movement of Tunderwave is equivalent to a D&D 4.0 "slide". (WotC)