A couple of questions that came up

Hi!

My son and I were having a quick 50-point game yesterday involving Luminara and Assaj (both from the map packs) and a couple of questions came up:
  1. Assaj, with 20 hp remaining, struck the killing blow against Luminara. Does Luminara still get her Lightsaber Riposte, even though Assaj's blow killed her? We chose 'yes' and, lucky for my son, Luminara blew her roll and narrowly missed taking Assaj with her to the Great Beyond.

2. My remaining character, a Wookiee Scoundrel, wanted to shoot at Assaj, who was halfway down the board. However my son had her in cover, and she has Stealth. His other pieces (a couple of Battle Droids) were already dead, so we reasoned that, even though Assaj has Stealth and was further than six squares away, the Wookiee could shoot at her because she was the only enemy on the board. Was this correct?

Thank you in advance for any help! Smile

72ccb3a99f297b7624ecac31e26f7921.png?v=33480
Star Wars: Tapestry
 - a play-by-post campaign for everyone... good OR evil!

1) Yes. Lightsaber Riposte takes place before adding damage. This is covered under Resolving Effects in the FAQ

2) No. Even though the character with Stealth is the only enemy, they are still not considered the nearest enemy and thus are not a legal target.
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
Thanks for the info, Emporerdragon!

No harm done with point #2 - Assaj still gave my Wookiee a good whoopin'. Might've added a little more tension to the last few rounds, though... 

72ccb3a99f297b7624ecac31e26f7921.png?v=33480
Star Wars: Tapestry
 - a play-by-post campaign for everyone... good OR evil!

Sign In to post comments