Wizards sent me the wrong kit. Now what?

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Instead of Chapter Two they sent me Chapter One again.
What do I do now?

There is still over two weeks until the next chapter, so tell them to send you the new one.

You guys have already been sent the second chapter? I seem to be getting all of my stuff a week late. We just ran encounter 1-1 this past week.

Also, does anyone know if there is a place to download the session renown tracker sheet, the one that the DM is supposed to hand in to the store organizer? I can't seem to find one anywhere and my organizer doesn't have one either.
The global storewide/seasonwide tracker is on the backside of the promo poster that came with the kit I believe.  You can track individual player RPs on the playtracker which is available in the event downloads section of the main site.
https://twitter.com/#!/Nullzone42

If you click on the sanctioned event from inside your events section, you can download the ZIP file which contains chapter insructions and has a copy of the renown trackers for characters. (This was recently updated and now includes it, the tracker was not present before).  Also, it is available under the 'Downloads' section where you can download the Wizards Event Reporter.

I was also recently sent a second pack of Chapter 1, I am hoping it is due to being understocked before, and not a mess up

If anyone has actually received Chapter 2 please let me know!

Advanced Level TO
Perhaps I'm not being specific enough. I have the player tracker, what I'm lacking is the session tracker. On page 1 of the Encounters book, in the "At the end of your first session:" section, it says I need to turn in my "session tracking sheet" to the organizer, with all the names and DCI/RPGA numbers listed on it. I do not have one of this sheet... is there a place I can get one? or should I just make my own on Excel?

Thanks for the help and responses so far! Smile
www.wizards.com/dnd/Event.aspx?x=dnd/4ne... should be the 5th download on the page
Article or Content not found

HOORAY! You've reached a page that doesn't exist! Let's see if you can do it again!

That was one of the best links I've ever clicked. It made me smile...Laughing
Here you go -- One session Tracking sheet

www.4shared.com/document/MNkCz3RW/Sessio...

Perhaps I'm not being specific enough. I have the player tracker, what I'm lacking is the session tracker. On page 1 of the Encounters book, in the "At the end of your first session:" section, it says I need to turn in my "session tracking sheet" to the organizer, with all the names and DCI/RPGA numbers listed on it. I do not have one of this sheet... is there a place I can get one? or should I just make my own on Excel?

Thanks for the help and responses so far!

In the same ZIP file I mentioned above, will be PDF files for each chapter with instructions.  Page 4 of each chapter's PDF is a session tracking sheet.  For your future info, all public events include this in the PDF inside the zip file.  This PDF is a duplicate of the paper copy mailed in your event pack.  If you are not the tournament organizer, he may not have gave you this. ;P

PS If you don't want to login to your sanctioning area, you can always visit wizards.com/dnd and click on 'Events' at the top, and then select 'Event Downloads' from the right navbar.  You will find both a Player Tracker, Session Tracker, and all the other downloads they make available for current, recent, or upcoming events.

Advanced Level TO
Much better. Thanks for all your help guys!

(I am not the organizer, I'm just the DM.)
Instead of Chapter Two they sent me Chapter One again.
What do I do now?

Did you double check that it wasn't chapter two in a chapter one cover?  There were people who received chapter one in a chapter two cover.
Yup, it's a complete kit from chapter one, characters, rewards and all. It is possible they sent me an extra Chapter One for some reason and Chapter Two is still coming I suppose...
I also got another complete chapter 1 pack.  It came with some d20s, crayons, and D&D comic books that I didn't get with my original kit though.

I haven't run encounters before this, so I don't know when I should expect the chapter 2 pack.  I hope I get it because I have six dedicated players at my table.  They are really into this season so far. 
I received another chapter 1 kit, however I didn't get any cryons, d20s, or comic books? I am assuming you were being sarcastic, if not please let me know! ;P

I received my Chapter 2 kit yesterday.  I was surprised there were no Renown Rewards, looks like they aren't expecting people to hit them until Chapter 3.
Advanced Level TO
I received my Chapter 2 kit yesterday.  I was surprised there were no Renown Rewards, looks like they aren't expecting people to hit them until Chapter 3.

the renown rewards were in the chapter 1 kits.  supposedly there will be new ones in the chapter 3 kits, but none of my players have even earned the first one yet (mostly thanks to the character builder still not being ready).

I got 8 copies of the D&D comic with the cover from PAX, I got 8 Gamescience d20s in a light blue color, and 8 Dungeons and Dragons white crayons that has text describing them as "crayon of nostalgic evocation".

I got 8 copies of the D&D comic with the cover from PAX, I got 8 Gamescience d20s in a light blue color, and 8 Dungeons and Dragons white crayons that has text describing them as "crayon of nostalgic evocation".

*chuckle* great swag - I especially like the crayon!