TotalCon25 Feb. 24-27, 2011 [MA}

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Come and help us celebrate our Silver Anniversary at Total Confusion 25! New England's Largest Game Convention, will be held February 24-27 at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA.
www.totalcon.com 

Last year we hosted hosted 84 tables of RPGA and this year we are trying for more!!  The convention will be offering a full 14 slots including Living Forgotten Realms and Classic Adventures!  Full details on these events will be updated on warhorn at www.warhorn.net/total-confusion-2011/ orwww.totalcon.com/prereg.html, but circle the dates on your calendars now!

In addition to RPGA activities, there will be over 150 role-playing events to choose from including special Industry Guest hosting games.  Among them will be Frank Mentzer Founder of the RPGA!! 

Come join the fun!

www.totalcon.com

Dan Anderson @EpicUthrac
Total Confusion www.totalcon.com
LFR Calimshan Writing Director
LFR Epic Writing Director

LFR Myth Drannor Writing Director

This is always my favorite convention of the year. Can't wait!

Dave Kay LFR Writing Director Retiree dkay807 [at] yahoo [dot] com
Will be there myself both as RPGA DM/Player and convention staff. Can't wait to see what we're going to run...I have an idea for running some MyRealms, but I will bounce it off the people I know running this.
Registration is now open for TotalCon 25, February 24-47 in Mansfield MA!

Check out our offerings at warhorn and let us know what you want to play by signing up! warhorn.net/total-confusion-2011

BE SURE TO REGISTER with TotalCon at:
totalcon.com/TCPreReg.php

We can always use judges, and offer great judge rewards including free registration, hotel stay, Slot-0 events, and more! Contact me directly for more information about judging.

~Dan Anderson
TotalCon RPGA Coordinator

Dan Anderson @EpicUthrac
Total Confusion www.totalcon.com
LFR Calimshan Writing Director
LFR Epic Writing Director

LFR Myth Drannor Writing Director

Can't wait!!! Laughing