9/29/2010 StF: "Rotation Season"

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Savor the Flavor, which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Thanks. Now "Turn! Turn! Turn!" is stuck in my head. Even though you didn't mention it, it's still your fault!
sorry doug but all this for what? as long as you guys can not maintain continuity on the storyline,as long as you do not stop doing retcons after retcons, you will not win the crowd. come one man making karn the new father of machines.  is this what you came up with after all this work you are telling us so proudly. so sad...

We already knew that alot of work goes into Style Guides, thats why I've been saying for years they should release Style Guides to the public to purchase. I know I would buy them.

98% of people use statistics in their sigs, or have used them in the past. If you are one of the 2% that haven't or don't, place this into your signature. New Magic Forums, Im'a let you finish, but the old Magic Forums were one of the greatest boards of all time!
Sign In to post comments