Sal's Gender?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
In Encounter 1-2 Sal is reffered to both as he and she. There's an image of a halfling female, but Sal is not a halfling so that doesn't help much. My question basically is, how do I portray Sal to PC's?
In Encounter 1-2 Sal is reffered to both as he and she. There's an image of a halfling female, but Sal is not a halfling so that doesn't help much. My question basically is, how do I portray Sal to PC's?

Ignore that picture. It has nothing to do with the encounter.
Show

Sal is a male doppelganger, portraying a female human. Portray Sal as a female human.

Due to a screw-up with the pronouns, this can be confusing. I would add it to errata, but it would be replacing a whole section.

He is a male Changeling, HOWEVER the players only know that SHE is a female human.

Due to a screw-up with the pronouns, this can be confusing. I would add it to errata, but it would be replacing a whole section.

He is a male Changeling, HOWEVER the players only know that SHE is a female human.

Please mark this material with spoilers.  A lot of players use these boards to ask questions and get ideas.
Show
Changelings can't portray halflings. Neither can Dopplegangers.

Show
Changelings can't portray halflings. Neither can Dopplegangers.

It is a human female.
Sign In to post comments