Dan’s Con of the Vale 11 is coming to the Tommy Thompson Youth Center in West Allis Wisconsin this October 22nd to the 24th; brought to you by Cold Iron Conventions (CIC). This Fall weekend will be filled with exciting Halloween horror, handfuls of candy, comics, and a weekend packed full of Living Forgotten Realms and other quality organized play campaigns. We will have the following events... (although space is filling already up, pre-register today!)
Enjoy the RPGA premier 4e D&D campaign, Living Forgotten Realms:
– ADCP2-1 The Paladins' Plague: The leaders of Elturel are concerned about the plagueland a few miles outside the city, which has recently begun spewing out even more twisted monstrosities than usual. The paladins have put out a call for adventuring companies to send their best and bravest explorers to venture to the border, if not into the plagueland itself. The expedition's charter is to bring back any information about the horrors within and what might be causing the increase in Spellplague activity. This is a very dangerous assignment, but also one that offers adventurers the chance to make a name for themselves by braving one of the most dangerous and least understood threats in all of Faerun: an active plagueland. The Paladins' Plague is a two-round continuous-play Living Forgotten Realms Battle Interactive set in Elturgard for characters levels 1-17. This adventure is combat-intensive. Players who do not enjoy combat encounters are less likely to enjoy this adventure. All of the characters in the party must be within a single level band (1-4, 4-7, 7-10, 11-14, or 14-17). It is recommended that at least three of the characters be members of the same Adventuring Company. This adventure takes place after the events of the various SPEC2-1 adventures, but playing the adventures in order is not required. This adventure may only be run at Wizards Play Network (WPN) Public Play events. It may not be sanctioned for Private Play.
– ADCP2-2H Heart of the Desert: Race Against Time: A great race has been called in the desert of Calimshan. The genasi and humans of Memnon, Calimport and Almraiven are competing to see which one can finish first in a race through the desolate Calim Desert, and they’re looking for adventuring companies to do the racing. Are you and your companions up to the challenge? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Calimshan for characters levels 1-10.
– ADCP2-2P Heart of the Desert: Clash of Titans: A great race has been called in the desert of Calimshan. The genasi and humans of Memnon, Calimport and Almraiven are competing in a race through Calim Desert. That race is just one match; another, much more dangerous, takes place in the Elemental Chaos. It is a match that requires truly powerful and resourceful champions. Are you and your companions up to the challenge? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Calimshan and the Elemental Chaos for characters levels 11-17.
– AGLA2-1 The Undumor Connection: The commander of Citadel Dantalien needs someone to rescue an agent of the Simbarch’s Guard from the Thayan outpost of Undumor. Volunteers can expect to face a horde of voracious monsters and shambling corpses. Are you still interested in the assignment? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Aglarond for characters levels 7-10. This adventure is Part 2 of the "Circle of Stones" Major Quest, which began in AGLA1-5 Silver Lining.
– AGLA2-2 First Strike: The time is now! The Thayan forces of Undumor threaten to flood the Yuirwood with hordes of undead. The Simbarch Council seeks heroes of great renown as Aglarond prepares to deal with this threat. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Aglarond for characters levels 14-17. This is the conclusion of the “Circle of Stones” major quest, which began in AGLA1-5 Silver Lining and continued in AGLA2-1 The Undumor Connection. Those who have completed the “Tome of Twilight Boughs” major quest may also be interested in this adventure.
– AKAN1-3 Property For Sale: Trinkets and gold pieces are not the only revenue involved in clearing out a dungeon. Sometimes the dungeon itself is worth a hefty sum. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in AkanÃ»l for character levels 7-10.
– AKAN1-5 Shell Game: A package lands in your hands, and sounds of combat are all around. Whatever is within must reach its destination, and only you can carry it there now. What do you do? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Akanûl for characters levels 7-10.
– AKAN2-1 Set Drift: It is not often that adventurers get approached to do a favor for the military, but they’re offering good coin for nothing more complicated than a quick trip across the Sea of Fallen Stars. Who are you to say no? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Akanûl for characters levels 11-14.
– BALD1-1 Flames of Initiation: You have come to the city of Baldur’s Gate in search of adventure and quickly discover the Flaming Fist, one of the largest and most powerful mercenary companies in all Faerun. To survive in this teeming metropolis, you must prove both your physical and political prowess, and the challenges you will face might turn out to be far more complicated than you imagined. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Baldur’s Gate for characters levels 1-4.
– BALD1-5 Lost Refuge: An unseen menace lurks in the Cloak Wood. The common folk of the villages and logging camps along the perimeter of the forest have begun to vanish. The forest is filled with beasts, monsters, and vicious fey. And if that wasn’t enough, the investigation just might end up involving you in an ancient, endless struggle. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Baldur’s Gate for characters levels 7-10. This adventure begins the “Fey Gates of the Sea of Swords” major quest.
– CORE1-15 Where Dragons Die: Netheril's influence is expanding alarmingly and the Silverstars of Selûne are becoming desperate. The task of finding a weapon suitable for battling this expansion has fallen to you and your only clues take you to a place where mortals dare not tread. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set near Netheril for characters levels 11-14. The third part of the Bane of Shadows trilogy.
– CORE2-10 Upon the Sea of Stars: A power-hungry despot has seized control over the fabled earthmote Yaulazna. The Five Companies, now scattered, seek your help. How far are you prepared to travel and to what lengths will you go to confront the usurper? A two-round (eight-hour), high-flying Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Yaulazna and seas beyond for characters level 17-20. This adventure is a loose sequel to CORE2-2 Rising of the Dark and a direct sequel to CORE2-3 High Infidelity. Play of the prior adventures is not required, but this adventure concludes a Major Quest from CORE2-3.
– CORE2-2 Rising of the Dark: During the rise of the Netheril Empire, many battles were fought. One battle sank a Netherese ship, sending it between the waves of the Sea of Fallen Stars. There it lay for many years, vessel and cargo forgotten. Until now... A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Sea of Fallen Stars for characters levels 11-14.
– CORE2-3 High Infidelity: The fabled earthmote stronghold Yaulazna has temporarily opened for commerce. When one of the legendary Five Companies' skyships comes into port, a treacherous plot begins to unfold. Will you have the grit and daring to save the day? A high-flying Living Forgotten Realms adventure set In the skies above Faerûn for characters levels 14-17. This adventure begins a Major Quest.
– CORE2-8 Enemy of My Enemy: Even the most righteous churches are not without corruption. When a powerful Tormish traitor escapes into the Underdark, will you brave the depths of an ancient drow city to see that he is brought to justice? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Underdark city of Sshamath for characters levels 14-17. This adventure completes a Major Quest, and is a sequel to both CORE2-1 Killing the Messenger and ADCP2-1 The Paladins’ Plague. Play of the prior adventures is recommended, but not required.
– DALE1-2 Blades for Daggerdale: Regular attacks by creatures of the wild turn life in Daggerdale into a nightmare. So when mercenaries offer protection for a fee, does it matter that these were the old enemies of the past? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dalelands for characters levels 4-7.
– DRAG2-2 This Gathering Storm: Thievery, deceit and treachery are the lifeblood of commerce in the Dragon Coast. Piracy is all but officially sanctioned. So what happens when the unspoken rules are broken? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dragon Coast for character levels 1-4. This adventure is the first part of the Treacherous Waters trilogy, which continues with adventures DRAG2-3 (levels 4–7) and DRAG2-4 (levels 7–10).
– EAST1-1 These Hallowed Halls: The Crafty Kobold Salvage Company has fearlessly plumbed forgotten treasures from the depths of the earth for many years. Now the owner’s son has gone missing and he needs adventurers of uncommon mettle to brave the dangers of the Underdark, find the lost explorers, and perhaps even unlock the ancient secrets of Lodestone Deep. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 1-4.
– EAST1-2 Maruader's Spear: Gnolls swarm across the river, over the palisades, and into the dusty streets of a halfling settlement on the edge of the Eastern Shaar. Hapless hin and their hurbryn neighbors cry out for protection from these marauding dogs. Why are the gnolls attacking this backwater in such numbers tonight? Who is the real leader of the pack? Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 4-7.
– EAST1-3 Unbidden: An attack of foul creatures has forced the closure of a dwarven mining operation. Adventurers are needed to investigate the threat and make the mine safe for reopening. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 7 - 10.
– EAST2-1 Ends and Means: Less than a century has passed since the fall of Underhome; by dwarven standards, the sting of that loss is still fresh. A small but vocal group of dwarves actively seeks out confrontations with the local drow, seeking to drive them back into the depths of the Underdark. Vengeance is one thing, but at what point does it cross the line and become a senseless, endless vendetta? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 4-7.
– EAST2-2 Sibilant Whispers: A mad warlock prophesies a dark fate for the East Rift. His clues lead to a demon-controlled region of the Elemental Chaos, where sinister forces plot doom for the dwarves. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 11-14.
– LURU1-5 Beyond the Wild Frontier: The North is populated with many peoples, amongst them the savage and noble Uthgardt Barbarians. The balance of power is fragile in the wilderness; is it about to change? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Luruar for characters levels 7-10.
– LURU2-2 Shadows of the Knights: The Uthgardt Barbarians are on the move, but not against their longtime enemy orcs. This time they are raiding frontier towns and merchant caravans. What has caused this new aggression? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Luruar for characters levels 7 - 10.
– LURU1-7 Demonic Dealings: Deep in the Glimmerwood the Uthgardt Barbarians keep the orcs of Luruar in check. A new ally to the orcs changes the balance of power. House Itharwen, unfortunate victims of the new alliance are seeking heroes to recover their losses in this battle. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Luruar for characters levels 7-10.
– MINI2-1 A Mourning of Ravens: Ravens Bluff has long been known as the City of Adventurers. In spite of the changes to the city wrought by the Spellplague, Ravens Bluff still offers untold opportunities for adventurers hoping to make a name for themselves. A new group of heroes are about to get their chance, when dangers from the city's past collide with the intrigue, greed, and pride of the present. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Ravens Bluff for characters levels 1-4. This is the first part of the three-part "Return to Ravens Bluff" mini-campaign. For maximum enjoyment, it is recommended that you play the mini-campaign adventures in sequential order, using the same character.
– MINI2-2 Ravens Under the Midday Sun: The tale of the Ravens Bluff continues as a new generation of heroes finds themselves caught in the whirl of intrigue and menace only the City of Adventurers can provide. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Ravens Bluff for characters levels 1-4. This adventure is the second part of the three-part Return to Ravens Bluff mini-campaign. It is recommended that you play the mini-campaign adventures in sequential order with the same character, but this is not required.
– MINI2-3 Raven Knights: An ancient threat has returned, and the fate of Ravens Bluff hangs in the balance. Only a handful of heroes know the truth. They alone have the opportunity to save the city. But are they up to the challenge? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Ravens Bluff for characters levels 1-4. This adventure is the third and final part of the three-part Return to Ravens Bluff mini-campaign. It is recommended that you play the mini-campaign adventures in sequential order with the same character, but this is not required.
– MOON1-5 Lost Love: Moonshadow, an old eladrin adventurer, has been missing for years. Though long enough to beforgotten by man, an eladrin's life is much longer than most. An old love seeks to learn his fate. This adventure begins or continues the Fey Gates of the Sea of Swords major quest that started inBALD1-5 Lost Refuge. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 7-10.
– MOON2-1 Darkness Falls Over Moray: Only a sliver of light separates those who profit and those who perish on the island of Moray. When that light is extinguished, it is difficult for even the greatest heroes to find their way. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 4-7.
– QUES2-1 Stir Not the World's Doom: You've read a moldy tome, spoken to one marked by flame, and learned when the next Conflagration of Souls will be. Now, journey to fresh ruins foretold by legend: Darkturret. You must discover the key to your fate before someone else does! A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Returned Abeir for characters levels 11-14.
– SPEC2-1 H2 Dogs of War: The paladins of Elturgard cannot tolerate a threat from the gnolls of the Reaching Woods at this time. Will heroes step forward to undertake a risky mission to foil the gnolls and their demon allies? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Elturgard for characters levels 4-7.
– SPEC2-2(P1) Tyranny's Bleak Depths: Rumors of an alliance between the Council of Blades in Mulmaster and a group of Banite Warlock Knights of Vaasa portend evil for the entire Moonsea region. Your patron has asked you to join an expedition to the Delhalls, a mine rich in gems and copper where a recent earthquake has revealed new passages. The miners say that strange, haunting melodies resound in the depths, luring men to their deaths. While concealing your true allegiances, you must discover the source of this mysterious song and determine whether it will be an adversary or an ally in the fight against the Black Lord. A Living Forgotten Realms Core Special adventure set in Vaasa for characters levels 11-14.
– SPEC2-2(P2) Tyranny's Bitter Frost: Rumors of an alliance between the Council of Blades in Mulmaster and a group of Banite Warlock Knights of Vaasa portend evil for the entire Moonsea region. Your patron has learned that a weapon of great power, lost since the long-ago death of the Ice Queen Iyraclea, may be up for grabs, and the Warlock Knights have dispatched an expedition to retrieve it. Iyraclea once lived in a castle of sculpted ice somewhere in the northern reaches of the Great Glacier, built with the blessing and assistance of the goddess Auril. Perhaps the Frostmaiden herself may yet take an interest in these proceedings... A Living Forgotten Realms Special adventure set in Vaasa for characters levels 14-17.
– SPEC2-2(P3) Tyranny's Perilous Bastion: Rumors of an alliance between the Council of Blades in Mulmaster and a group of Banite Warlock Knights of Vaasa portend evil for the entire Moonsea region. Two years ago, a great earthquake rattled northern Vaasa and Damara. The ruined Castle Perilous sloughed off crumbling stone and the marks of age, revealing a sleek and dark edifice beneath, covered with shimmering black runes of unknown purpose. A powerful Warlock Knight now attempts to breach the castle's defenses, and your patron fears that his efforts will succeed. You must unlock the castle's secrets before the merciless lords of tyranny gain access to the ancient and terrible powers of the Witch-King Zhengyi. A Living Forgotten Realms Special adventure set in Vaasa for characters levels 17-20.
– TYMA1-2 Taking Stock of the Situation: In the outlying village of Ruinspoke , something or someone is taking the livestock. Others have attempted to investigate, but they have not returned. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Tymanther for characters levels 4-7.
– TYMA2-1 Old Enemies Arise: The life of a typical kobold is nasty, brutish, and short. They breed like rabbits and have a tendency to fight anything and everything they come into contact with – including each other. So why are the various kobold tribes near the town of Ruinspoke suddenly so well organized? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Tymanther for characters levels 1-4. This adventure is the first part of the "Rise of Darkness" Major Quest, which continues in TYMA2-2 (H2).
– TYMA2-2 The Hand of Darkness: The disorganized creatures that periodically menace the settled edge of Ruinspoke have recently grown bold. Who or what is organizing this force? Lord Tuanek is in need of adventurers to investigate the impetus behind these attacks and remove the threat to Ruinspoke. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Tymanther for characters levels 4-7. This adventure is the second part of the Rising Darkness major quest, which began in TYMA2-1 Old Enemies Arise and concludes in TYMA2-4.
– WATE1-1 Heirloom: An old tutor asks the adventurers to recover a stolen family heirloom for a “down-on-their-luck” Waterdhavian noble family. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Waterdeep for characters levels 1-4.
Return to the world of Arcanis with Paradigm Concepts’ CHRONICLES OF THE SHATTERED EMPIRES:
– CSE-A1-HP1-1 Desperate Measures: "Our hearts must be pure; our actions unblemished - only then may our noble purpose find the grace of the Gods" - Primus Sabinus val'Assante', spiritual head of the Milandric Church addressing the first Calling of the 6th Crusade of Light. The 6th Crusade of Light has been Called by noble King Osric IV of Milandir as rumblings from the infernal hordes have the entirety of the Hinterlands in a panic. But before they may test their courage against fetid demons, the heroes must uncover a plot just as foul in the staging township of Rhidal and the adjacent Kragstal, if they have any hope in preserving the honor of Milandir and the purity of the Crusade itself!
– CSE-A1-HP1-2 Desperate Times: Having discovered and defeated the person responsible for the bloody murder in the rebuilding Mil Takara, the Heroes are beginning to learn that there may be more to this than a simple "madman " on a rampage. 'Everything Wicked May Come From Canceri' as the saying goes, but something very foul is brewing here in the Milandisian staging grounds for the Crusade.
– CSE-A1-SP1-1 Whispers of the Gods: As the val'Tensen of Almeric struggle to crown a rightful king, a mysterious pattern of betrayal and slaughter plays out within the ranks of the young nation's warriors. Knights and soldiers, once brothers in arms, turn on their fellows in a seemingly senseless fashion. Will the heroes uncover the truth in time, or will they too fall into dissension and betrayal?
– CSE-A1-SP1-2 Dry Rain: The hamlet of Ashvan, troubled by the nearby Canceri border, is now suffering a punishing drought. The grain merchants are concerned, the val'Holryn are worried, and the Mother Church fanatics are gloating over the punishments of Saluwé.
– Chronicles of the Shattered Empires PC Creation: New to CSE? Don’t worry, we’ll help you make a character get ready to play. Since CSE character generation is quite involved and unique, even experienced Living Arcanis players may need at least an hour to create a viable PC, or to modify our selection of pre-generated PCs (provided at the convention). Those with no prior LA experience should plan on 2-3 hrs.
Play the heights of the D&D 3.5 rules system in Paizo's PATHFINDER campaign:
– PSS2-01 Before the Dawn—Part I: The Bloodcove Disguise: You are sent to Aspis Consortium-infested Bloodcove to gather supplies for a nearly doomed Pathfinder mission nearby. Disguised as ordinary merchants, you have little time to gather what you need and get out before the Consortium discovers and destroys you. The Bloodcove Disguise is the first scenario in the two-part Before the Dawn campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-02: Before the Dawn—Part II: Rescue at Azlant Ridge is the sequel. Written by Crystal Frasier. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS2-02 Before the Dawn—Part II: Rescue at Azlant Ridge: With supplies in hand, you rush from Bloodcove to the Pathfinder expedition site at Azlant Ridge only to find it under siege. You must brave the newly discovered halls beneath the ridge in order to find the key that might save everyone. Rescue at Azlant Ridge is the second and final scenario in the Before the Dawn campaign arc and is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-01: Part I: The Bloodcove Disguise. Written by Joshua J. Frost. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS2-03 The Rebel's Ransom: The Ruby Prince of Osirion sends you to the Parched Dunes to find what became of a secret Pathfinder expedition sent there to recover artifacts for the Ruby Prince himself. What you find there may very well end the Pathfinder Society as you know it. Written by Jason Bulmahn. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
– PSS2-04 Shadows Fall on Absalom: One of the Pathfinder Society's most beloved venture-captains, Drandle Dreng, is nearly killed in a failed assassination attempt on the grounds of the Grand Lodge itself. Your mission to catch the assassin is complicated when you learn he is the son of an influential Pathfinder. Can you catch the assassin before his blade strikes again while avoiding the outrage of your peers? Written by Larry Wilhelm. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 7th to 11th level characters (Tiers: 7–8 and 10–11).
– PSS2-05 Eyes of the Ten—Part III: Red Revolution: Blurb TBA
– PSS2-06 The Heresy if Man - Part 1: The First Heresy: Blurb TBA
– PSS46 Eyes of the Ten—Part I: Requiem for the Red Raven: You and your fellow veteran Pathfinders are sent, along with Venture-Captain Adril Hestram, to revolution-torn Galt to deliver the famous sword, the Pale Maiden, to the newly re-opened Woodsedge Lodge. All is not as it seems, however, when the lodge is attacked during a ceremony and a famous Pathfinder is murdered. The Lady of the Lodge, Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro, puts you on the mission to solving the murder and catching those responsible. Requiem for the Red Raven is the first part of the four-part Eyes of the Ten campaign arc. It is a two-slot scenario and is meant to be played in 8 to 10 hours for 12th-level characters.
– PSS49 Among the Dead: Several years ago, a Taldan Zyphus cult took over a famous Oppara opera house, murdered a Pathfinder, and turned dozens of Taldor's wealthiest citizens into the walking dead. The Pathfinder Society has finally tracked down their hideout and sends you to Oppara for one purpose: revenge. Can you face the servants of Golarion's god of accidents unharmed or will you find yourself among Zyphus's cursed souls? Among the Dead is a follow-up scenario to Pathfinder Society Scenario #7: Among the Living. When played together, the scenarios create a mini story arc in Taldor's gilded capital, Oppara. Written by Joshua J. Frost. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS50 Fortune's Blight: You're sent to the wild River Kingdoms to find and kill a green hag who holds the last fragment of a powerful ancient sword called Passion's Edge, sundered into three pieces a decade ago. Things aren't as simple as they seem: the last creature to control the fabled sword wants it back at any cost, ghosts of the sword's past seek revenge for wrongs committed by former wielders of Passion's Edge, and the Pathfinder Society wants the sword whole again before being returned to Absalom. Madness, murder, and mayhem await you in the River Kingdoms! Fortune's Blight was partially outlined at PaizoCon 2009 during the "Design a Pathfinder Society Scenario" seminar. Written by Adam Daigle. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
– PSS51 The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit: The Pathfinder Society sends you to Kaer Maga, the City of Strangers, where you are ordered to find a local Pathfinder associate who sent a strange letter to Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng in Absalom. When the local associate turns up dead and you find evidence linking his death to a mysterious organization called The Shadow Lodge, it's up to you to track them down and solve the man's murder. The Shadow Gambit is the first scenario in the two-part The City of Strangers campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #52: The City of Strangers—Part II: The Twofold Demise is the sequel. Written by Joshua J. Frost. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS52 The City of Strangers—Part II: The Twofold Demise: A powerful local gang in Kaer Maga demands that you end the threat of the Shadow Lodge at once as the Lodge's very existence upsets the delicate local balance of power. Refusal means both the expulsion of the Pathfinder Society from Kaer Maga forever and your untimely deaths. The choice is yours. The Twofold Demise is the second and final scenario in the The City of Strangers campaign arc and is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #51: The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit. Written by Joshua J. Frost. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS53 Echoes of the Everwar—Part IV: The Faithless Dead: The famous concubines of Sothis, recently returned to Osirion by the Pathfinder Society, are stolen from the Pathfinder Lodge in that nation's capital and it's up to you to find them and return them before their combined power can be used to awaken an ancient evil. The Faithless Dead is the fourth and final scenario in the Echoes of the Everwar campaign arc. Part I is Pathfinder Society Scenario #36: Echoes of the Everwar—Part I: The Prisoner of Skull Hill, part II is Pathfinder Society Scenario #42: Echoes of the Everwar—Part II: The Watcher of Ages, and part III is Pathfinder Society Scenario #44: Echoes of the Everwar—Part III: Terror at Whistledown. Written by Neil Spicer. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 7th to 11th level characters (Tiers: 7–8, and 10–11).
– PSS54 Eyes of the Ten—Part II: The Maze of the Open Road: The mysteries of the Woodsedge Lodge continue as you and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to devil-tainted Cheliax and the steamy jungles of the Mwangi Expanse to find two missing venture-captains. The Maze of the Open Road is the second scenario in the Eyes of the Ten campaign arc for Tier 12. It is a sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #46: Eyes of the Ten—Part I: Requiem for the Red Raven. Written by Mark Moreland. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 12th level characters (Tier: 12).
– PSS55 The Infernal Vault: A decade ago, the Decklands family, a house of Chelish nobles, were exiled from Absalom for treason. Their fate made for an interesting story and when a Pathfinder agent in Cheliax studying the family's long history and exile from the City at the Center of the World ends up murdered, the Society sends you to the recently discovered Deckland Vaults in Absalom to see what connection their old home might have to your murdered colleague. Written by Thurston Hillman. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS56 The Jester's Fraud: Life in Taldor is fraught with peril, especially for the crumbling noble houses of the Taldan countryside. One such house, the Bourtze Family, has fallen on hard times and they've informed the Pathfinder Society that, in exchange for a small sum of money, they'd be willing to part with a treasure trove of lore about Qadira's Grand Campaign, the 300-year invasion of Taldor. On your arrival, things quickly turn for the worse and instead of evaluating the worth of a few scraps of historical paper, you must instead retrieve one of the most dangerous artifacts in the empire. Written by James F. MacKenzie. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
Battle the minions of the Adversary during colonial times in WITCH HUNTER: DARK PROVIDENCE:
–We are working on hosting the 2010 season of Witch Hunter’s Wicked Harvest. More on this to follow.
Not an RPG fan, don’t worry, we lots of board games for you!
– Betrayal at the House on the Hill: New spooky nights await you and your friends! The creak of footsteps on the stairs, the smell of something foul and dead, the feel of something crawling down your back – this and more can be found in the exciting refresh of the Avalon Hill favorite Betrayal at House on the Hill. This fun and suspenseful game is a new experience almost every time you play – you and your friends explore “that creepy old place on the hill” until enough mystic misadventures happen that one of the players turns on all of the others! Hours of fun for all your friends and family. Designed for 3–6 players aged 12 and up, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, a different lay-out with every game, and enough chills to freeze the heart of any horror fan.
– Castle Ravenloft: The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner – and you are invited! Evil lurks in the towers and dungeons of Castle Ravenloft, and only heroes of exceptional bravery can survive the horrors within. Designed for 1-5 players, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, challenging quests, and cooperative game play.
– Pitchcar Mini: PitchCar Mini is a dexterity game where large, wooden, puzzle-like pieces are used to construct a race track that looks very similar to a slot car track when finished. But instead of using electrons, players use finger-flicks to send little round pucks around the track.
– Prizes! For every board game played you will receive a raffle ticket to win a copy of one of your favorite board games; with the drawing held on Sunday.
In addition to the above we will have lots more to keep you entertained and enjoying your weekend:
– Comic Show: We will be having a comic show during the convention with special guest stars and comics for sale! See our website for more details.
– Sparks Star Wars: May the Force be with you and participate in the Sparks version of the Star Wars RPG!
– Pickup Games: Have a slot off? Want to play a board game? Got enough people to play and bringing a DDM constructed warband? Want to through down a quick game of Dominion? Well square off against each other!
– Replays: Missing some old adventures and want to play? Hoping to get in a Midnight Madness slot? We have most adventures for the campaigns we're running available onsite and will be happy to provide materials and a place to play. Judges available based upon demand.
–Vendors: We will have game stores hawking their wares onsite. Get the latest products or just pick up a handful of new dice.
– Expect for us to have snacks and soda available onsite!
To register, go to wiscons.roseocon.net/. All pre-registration will be done online, and you will pay onsite! PRE REGISTRATION closes on WEDNESDAY October 20th. Hurry, space for some events may be limited. You can find continual updated hotel registration information by going to the convention website, and the Youth Center itself rents rooms. Entrance for the weekend costs $10 for pre-registration (walk in is $15) plus event fees (RPG's are $4 per slot, boardgames and the comic show have no fee).
We NEED more judges, get in free or at a reduced rate, and get space in our judge rooms if you judge at the con! Judges receive a $10 discount for the first slot they judge at the con, and $5 for each slot thereafter, or will gain free admission if they judge four or more slots. Judges will have a chance to win
prizes drawn randomly every slot throughout the convention. Those who judge more than four slots will have more chances to win and also will be given a bed in one of the judge rooms onsite at no charge. Preference for judge rooms will be given to those judges who judge more slots or travel from greater distances. Prospective judges please email Greg Marks at email@example.com to be added to our judge's list. Approved role-playing clubs receive a $5 discount. Organized Play Campaign Administrators members get in FREE!
To stay onsite for less than a regular hotel, contact Cheri at the Youth Center:
Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center
640 S. 84th Street
West Allis, WI 53214
Contact: Cheri Gravitter
See you at the show!
LFR Global Administrator
Wisconsin Highfolk Triad Emeritus
Cabal of Shadows Factionmaster Emeritus
D&D Championship Coordinator Emeritus
Cold Iron Conventions