Acquisitions Incorporated, the cartoon???

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
How many of us would want to see our favorite D&D Podcast turned into a cartoon?  Perhaps someone has the magic to make this happen....

The+Dungeon+Master+Chris+2.jpg

"Lost? Confused? Lacking direction? Need to find a purpose in your life?"

-Welcome to Night Vale Proverb

I would enjoy seeing the actual drawings the Penny Arcade artist did from the various podcasts.  I really like his style, although I've never really checked out the Penny Arcade strips.   I'd prolly miss most of the references.  I only play a few games faithfully; I've only played about 10 minutes of WoW for instance ;).

So, if in the course of this thread, anybody knows where I might get a glance at such pics, let me know ;). Prolly buried in the PA archives somewhere I'd guess.  Anyway, much appreciated.  I really do like the fella's style of work (and I get D&D references, so that's a plus).  There was also a comic for Fallout 3, wasn't there?  Just curious about what's actually out there (before I go hunting).

/\ Art 
/\ Art
For artwork, go here: www.wizards.com/dnd/podcasts.aspx

if you click on a specific episode, the artwork is on the respective page.
For artwork, go here: www.wizards.com/dnd/podcasts.aspx

if you click on a specific episode, the artwork is on the respective page.

I sure missed my secret doors check on that one ;).  I was just clicking the red buttons and playing the podcasts in-browser.  Thank you!  I knew the pics were out there, I just wasn't sure if I should check WotC's site or Penny Arcade.

/\ Art
Some of the art looks like its done by Mike Krahulik (artist for Penny Arcade) and some by Scott Kurtz (artist/writer of PVP).
Is anyone watching the current Acquision Inc PAX game and noticing Chris's awesome and IMO appropriate costume? Cool

"Lost? Confused? Lacking direction? Need to find a purpose in your life?"

-Welcome to Night Vale Proverb

That was a fun broadcast.
Sign In to post comments