9/21/2010 LI: "Uncage the Rage"

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
rryThis thread is for discussion of this week's Limited Information, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
double strike bear says hi
almost as good as ghitu war cry in red
"The Leonin Arbiter that you took early in the draft, because you want it for your Extended deck" -  not using rare redrafts severely damages the game. I don't want to have to cripple my /current/ deck just because of some /future/ one.
Gee! An entire article for a crap like this?

"Trigon of Rage is a card that I'm really excited to play with".

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

"Trigon of Rage will make combat really difficult for your opponents".

I can´t hardly wait to see this epic moment tsc tsc tsc.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

You realize this is a column dedicated to Limited, right? The cards he previews are meant for Limited, not Constructed. I can't say for sure if this will be good in SoM Sealed or Draft (probably better in Sealed), but no one expects you to play this in Standard...

MTG Rules Advisor Autocarding helps a lot -> [c]Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas[/c] = Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas "But keep in mind when the internet dies with the electrical system in 2012, you can still play paper magic, while digital cards will have gone the way of the dodo. In the post apocalyptic world, magic cards will be our currency!" - Samot, explaining to someone the ramifications of switching to MTGO!
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
As long as you are running Proliferate or red this card seems like it can be pretty useful.  Even a 1/1 token can trade with a 4 toughness creature while you have charge counters and 2 mana.  You can also use this card in an infect deck to add some poison to an opponent or wither a creature to the point where it becomes relatively useless if not downright kill it.
IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/1205820039/Scorecards/Landscape.png)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

You realize this is a column dedicated to Limited, right? The cards he previews are meant for Limited, not Constructed. I can't say for sure if this will be good in SoM Sealed or Draft (probably better in Sealed), but no one expects you to play this in Standard...

Yep! You´re the second player that use this argument today with me concerning this subject. You both are probably right.