I need help

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok, so i played Encounters at my Local store this last season, but as of last wednesday they haven't recieved the materials for season 3. They are more of a MTG focused store. If they don't follow up and get the materials Do i have any recourse. Is there someway i can get in contact with Wizards and organize this myself. Even though I am not the actual store owner. Any info is greatly appreciated. if I'm out of luck, well then I guess I am.
I've got the same problem (though instead of being MtG oriented it simply has very little support for 4E).  Any way to get this resolved?
I am DM'ing and organising this myself. All you need is your stores consent and a little cooperation (packages will be sent to the store, no matter who's organizing it). Log in with your DCI number, take the DM herald test, contact wpn to add your store as a venue and santion it.

The bad news is that Season 3 sanctioning is over. Unless you get lucky with your WPN organizer, things might be too late for you.
...take the DM herald test...

Just to say you don't need to do this any more. If you plan to become a Tournament Organiser for public D&D events (including Encounters) fill in the form here and provide details of the store you're planning to run at. Once the details have been verified, you'll be able to create events.

If the problem is that the store (or someone attached to it) has created the Encounters events in the system and the kits haven't arrived, have them contact Wizards (www.wizards.com/customerservice or by phone using the details here if you're in North America; via the email address listed here elsewhere in the world) to find out what's going on.

Running D&D Adventurers League events in Sheffield, UK from August. Contact me for more details.

The bad news is that Season 3 sanctioning is over. Unless you get lucky with your WPN organizer, things might be too late for you.

Sanctioning is still open for Season 3.  I had to cancel and re-sanction a couple of my events for it.  Below is verbatim from the Sanctioning page after picking a venue:

"Important Note: You must schedule all of your D&D Encounters play sessions starting September 22, 2010 through February 02, 2011 no later than October 06, 2010."
Advanced Level TO
Sign In to post comments