Encounter 1-2; Tactics "Sal" Inconsistency

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

THIS NOW HAS ERRATA, AND IS IN MY ERRATA THREAD:

Errata Thread

I have found an inconsistency in the Encounter 1-2 Tactics.

"Sal surrenders as soon as the characters are clearly gaining the upper hand. Choose an exciting moment. The other thugs try to flee."

This doesn't coincide with the fact that Sal isn't even in the actual combat of the encounter, but rather doesn't appear until after it is finished, and isn't a thug, but rather "spy". So I assume this tactic block is actually meant for the Halfing Thief, as it is the only one that can be singled out. Am I correct in this judgment?

This is my first season of running encounters, so I want to make sure I am doing it right.

I have found an inconsistency in the Encounter 1-2 Tactics.

"Sal surrenders as soon as the characters are clearly gaining the upper hand. Choose an exciting moment. The other thugs try to flee."

This doesn't coincide with the fact that Sal isn't even in the actual combat of the encounter, but rather doesn't appear until after it is finished, and isn't a thug, but rather "spy". So I assume this tactic block is actually meant for the Halfing Thief, as it is the only one that can be singled out. Am I correct in this judgment?

This is my first season of running encounters, so I want to make sure I am doing it right.

I believe you are correct. That's the way I'll be running it, at least.
I made an Errata thread and gave the version the author now intends.
Sign In to post comments