Spoiler - map question

8 posts / 0 new
Last post

Players don't read this thread!  Spoilers!

[sblock=spoilerey stuff]

There is a region map in the beginning of the module.  But I don't understand it.  Which side is the "scar" on?  Where is the keep?  What's that circular thing in the middle?  Thanks for any help.  The more information folks can provide, the better!

[*/sblock]

I'm thinking that some of the stuff in the map will come into play in later chapters of Season 3. Also, I think Restwell Keep is labled as "The Fortress" in the upper left quadrant of the map, above the white area. The thing in the center that pretty much looks like a donut? Not sure what that is. I'm assuming it's just another feature of the land, although it could be water. Actually, I think that's what it is.
I recommend taking a look here: www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/d...

The Keep is still not shown on that map, but it isn't really clear about which side of the King's Wall the Keep is supposed to reside upon anyway.  I can tell you right now, though, that The Fortress is NOT the Keep.

Seeing the map in color will probably help you determine what's going on here, though.
The keep is east of the Kings wall -- anyone have a copy of the original map before they started showing the locations of the Modules.

Thanks Guys,  I'm pretty sure Los Grak is correct.  The fortress on the map on page 5 is not Restwell Keep.  I'm pretty sure that Restwell Keep is not on the map on page 5.  The Keep is to the East of the King's Wall as far as I can tell. 
Best I can come up with for an untagged map is caves A and B.  Thought I had kept one that wasn't tagged so I'll keep looking.

Joe
I see Gribble beat me to it.  I believe that link goes to the Chaos Scar DM groups photo gallery.

Joe
Sign In to post comments