how can i tell if my player rewards is active?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
so i dont really know if im set up with Magic Player Rewards...
this is what my homepage of DCI looks like.
Am i set up? ♪~ 
No you are not.  It would say "Magic Players Rewards - Active."  To sign up for player rewards go the the Magic Player Rewards page and follow the link at the bottom of the page.  From there you will have to follow a few more links, but it should be relatively painless at that point.  If you have any further questions, please let me know.
~James Fields T.O. & Judge. Check out the New Tournament Organizer's Handbook.
thanks a lot!
if i cant get it once i get to my normal computer, i'll update the situation
so it says i should get an email.. its been about an hour and i dont have one yet. Normal?
At this point, if you have not received the e-mail yet I would e-mail customer service with the details and they should be able to make everything work for you.  Just select "Players" and "Rewards Inquiry" and write them a little love letter.  Wink
thanks! hopefully this works out!

on a side note... Byes in FNM suck.... especially if its 3rd round and you really only go to play MTG... 
and its not actually posting the questions....
and its not actually posting the questions....

What?

Yes, byes are unfun... but they are auto wins... 
true. the auto win is nice.

when i go to send the customer service message, it doesnt post it/send it it seems 
Ah, the way it's set up you have to write what you want to say.  Hit "Continue" at the bottom of the page.  On the next page it will inform you that your message has not yet been sent.  You then have to hit the send button at the bottom of that page.  If all goes well, you will receive an e-mail pretty much immediately recapping what you said (and confusingly saying your message has not been sent yet, even though it has).  

Did you get that e-mail?
OH! the second page has something to click....
Yup Smile

Should be all good from here.  Let me know if you have any more issues.
yup. should be good from here.

thanks for the help! 
and... it was my browser. LOL

got it fixed now!