Partially Incorrect Chapter 1 Packet

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
i got the packet for Chapter 1 this weekend from the store and upon opening it, to my dismay, i immediately noticed that the module said Chapter 2 instead of Chapter 1.  i took it out of the shrink wrap, opened it up, and immediately noticed, to my further dismay, that the small black & white encounter maps printed on the inside cover of the module were all labeled as encounters for Chapter 2, as well.

luckily, that is as far as the problem went.  the fold-out poster maps and the actual pages of the adventure appear to be for Chapter 1.  anyone else have this same situation?
I'm DMing season 3 (at least to start) and I should get the adventure tomorrow (Wed.)  I'll let you know then!
I got my copy this afternoon and while I'm still looking it over everything looked fine to me.  The maps certainly were the right ones.
I got my copy this afternoon and while I'm still looking it over everything looked fine to me.  The maps certainly were the right ones.

Our packets were fine here in Mass.
Still waiting on mine here in Ottawa.  I'll let you know.  :D
The cover is labeled wrong, but the guts and the maps are correct in my packets.
Cover looks fine to me. "Chapter 1 of 5: A Season of Serpents"
My pack has a chapter 2 cover with chapter 1 booklet and poster map.  Undecided
Come check out and add to the LFR Wiki, part of the Forgotten Realms Wiki.
My pack has a chapter 2 cover with chapter 1 booklet and poster map. 

Yup, exactly. All four packets sent were that way.
I also got the cover that states Chapter 2 of 5, but the guts are correct.
Scared me for a minute. 
Sign In to post comments