Zero Weenie

592 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think enough cards have been spoiled from Scars that I can start building this deck. The deck abuses the two Zero cmc creatures in the new standard and the equipment that can really push them over the top. 

This has turned into a very versatile and popular pre-archetype. Check out the variations:

Zero Weenie v2.6 - Mono White

This version of the deck was posted by CyrusBales and splashes black for Dark Tuelage - This version has a lot of momentum with users

Show
[deck]4 Glint Hawk
4 x Kor Skyfisher
4 x Painsmith
4 x Ornithopter
4 x Memnite
4 x Kor Duelist
2 x Khemba, Kha Regent

4 x Quest for the Holy Relic

2 x Argentum Armour
2 x Sword of Body and Mind
1 x Sword of Vengeance

4 x Dark Tuelage

4 x Mox Opal
4 x Marsh Flats
4 x Swamp
9 x Plains

SIDEBOARD
4 x Kor Firewalker
2 x Kor Outfitter
2 x Stoneforge Mystic
1 x Basilisk Collar
4 x Duress
2 x Doom Blade[/deck]

Here is another version in the works that splashes red posted by LeoninKha:

Show
[deck]4 x Ornithopter
4 x Memnite
4 x Glint Hawk
4 x Steel Overseer
4 x Auriok Sunchaser
2 x Kor Skyfisher
2 x Kor Outfitter

4 x Mox Opal

2 x Ajani Goldmane

4 x Quest for the Holy Relic
4 x Galvanic Blast
2 x Infiltration Lens
2 x Argentum Armor
1 x Sword of Vengeance

4 x Arid Mesa
4 x Marsh Flats
9 x Plains
1 x Mountain
[/deck]

A very experimental deck with the addition of green for Fauna Shaman:

Show
[deck]2 x Ornithopter
4 x Memnite
2 x Stoneforge Mystic
1 x Kor Outfitter
4 x Glint Hawk
3 x Kor Duelist
4 x Fauna Shaman
4 x Vengevine
2 x Birds of Paradise

3 x Mox Opal

3 x Quest for the Holy Relic
3 x Trusty Machete
1 x Sword of Vengeance
1 x Argentum Armor
1 x Infiltration Lens

4 x Arid Mesa
4 x Sunpetal Grove
9 x Plains
4 x Forest
1 x Tectonic Edge[/deck]

Why not add blue as well? This was posted by Islands:

Show
[deck]Mana
8 Plains
4 Island
4 Seachrome Coast
2 Celestial Colonnade
2 Tectonic Edge
4 Mox Opal

Creatures 
4 Memnite
4 Ornithopter
4 Glint Hawk
4 Riddlesmith
2 Stoneforge Mystic
3 Kor Skyfisher
4 Trinket Mage
2 Aether Adept

Bullets 
1 Trusty Machete
1 Brittle Effigy
1 Sword of Body and Mind
1 Sword of Vengeance
1 Argentum Armor

Bombs 
4 Quest for the Holy Relic[/deck]

Any suggestions would be great. All lists will evolve as new cards are released.

Cheers!
don't run condemn here, its really weak for you.  giving them life for an attacker!!! is not what your deck is looking for.  just max out the journeys and see what the rest of the spoilers give us, eh?

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

Agreed and Fixed
Loses to the Weenie deck running Leonin Arbiter.
 When no one was looking, Pinkie Pie took FORTY cakes. She took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Someone said the same thing in another thread about a deck that uses search as an engine...I'm not being a jerk but this is what I posted there that applies here:

I really dislike that argument against a deck. "Card X shuts this deck down"

Isn't that how magic works? Certain cards hate on other cards but it doesn't stop entire decks from being played.

When would that card "shut down the deck"...Let's see:

You have to be matched with a deck that runs Leonin Arbiter...you have to get to game two (because the card is too narrow to be played maindeck)...they have to draw the card...they have to successfully play the card...then, they have to defend the card.

Sure if that happens, the deck is locked BUT it has to happen first. 

Please be constructive with you post. Try and add to the conversation.

I thought it was a common magic "joke" to say that "x dies to y" or "x loses to y" after someone mentions a card/deck they think might be good (ex. "Hey, Sphinx of Jwar Isle looks amazing!", "It still dies to Day of Judgment!"). So yeah, I was mostly joking.

Although in all seriousness Arbiter could be an issue seeing as you don't have much removal. We shall see what white removal scars brings us, there is always Oust to fall back onto, but then you are giving your opponent life. xD
 When no one was looking, Pinkie Pie took FORTY cakes. She took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I've been playing a few games with this deck and it has some sick opening hands and then some not too stellar hands. I like it so far, it seems to have some potential. I may add one more mox.

Here is the kind of opening hand that makes this deck worth testing:

memnite
ornithopter
mox opal 
plains
stoneforge mystic
steppe lynx
arid mesa 
How about that new hawk?
Definately missing the new hawk, and I would up Tempered Steel to 4 without a doubt
how bout that equipment they spoiled argentum armor

6 to play
6 to equip
equiped creature gets +6/+6 and when it attacks destroy target creature 
I think its worth mentioning:

Quest for the Holy Relic

+ the new equipment  http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/25851897/SOM-ICD_Argentum_Armor?pg=1

You can get it on the battlefield by turn 1 as it was noted in that Topic.

Think of it as the new Mythic Conscription.

Etched Champion I dont really like in the list, too much artifacts in Scars for it to be any good.

Try something like 3-4 Quest for the holy Relic, and then 1 or at most 2 Argentum Armor...
It could be ending things as soon as turn 1...

With that in mind consider Kor Outfitter to go along with your Stoneforge Mystics just as a backup plan.

By the way, I believe this sort of deck is gonna be an Archetype, it seems like it can be absolutely explosive and most of the cards that are being spoiled have some sort of synergy (the deck builds itself so far)

hmmm, 0 cost artifacts, 8 of them, Quest for the Holy Relic
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
that's what i'm talking about guys lol it could be explosive and just destroy your opponent, think about putting that on that glint hawk guy, by turn 2 or 3 if you had the right cards you can have a 8/8 flyer that destroys a permanent when it attacks, they don't have anything? oh well destroy their lands lol 
By turn 3 you've already won if you had such a godhand xD

By turn 3 you've already won if you had such a godhand xD

damn right lol but even with a decent hand by turn 4 you could be devastating them 
Yea this deck is bananas. With the right hand it just destroys...but like I said a couple posts back sometimes the draws are abysmal. 

I hadn't seen the new equipment yet...pretty strong. I'll test it and the Quest.

Can you suggest what I can change out for it?? Spots are really tight at the moment. I'll update the first post with my latest version of the deck. 
Yea this deck is bananas. With the right hand it just destroys...but like I said a couple posts back sometimes the draws are abysmal. 

I hadn't seen the new equipment yet...pretty strong. I'll test it and the Quest.

Can you suggest what I can change out for it?? Spots are really tight at the moment. I'll update the first post with my latest version of the deck. 

to be honest i have no idea lol

i just know you need that armor thing in there lol

anyone got any ideas what he should take out!!!?!?!?!?!?!? 
Since I saw Metalcraft and Ezuri's Brigade, specifically, I've been wanting to break it.  I like the idea you've gone with here, but I was thinking of a slightly different approach.  By going white/green, we have access to Overwhelming Stampede.  On a godhand (which, yeah, i know), you could get ezuri's out on turn two, and make your free little creatures something fierce on turn 3.  (requires a turn 1 mox opal, two free creatures, and a copper myr or the likes.)

Saw glint hawk, and was amazed at the power... and the combo of Quest for the Holy and the new 6/6 armor is another crazy piece that could be added.  Ah the decisions... still need to wait for the rest of the set to be spoiled, but I think we are on to something here.  Quest becomes a silly turn 1 play... I love it.  Can't wait to get this set out!
"Expect to go permanently deaf." First Line Of The Tenth Thunder Artillery Handbook

Instead of changing your list I'll just post the cards that I think should be in the deck...

Creatures 21

For a Red splash toss in:
[deck]
4x Galvanic Blast
4x Goblin Guide
[/deck]

I'm not even sure about Tempered Steel right now, I havent really checked what other artifact creatures could be good for this deck, although Precursor Golem wouldnt be bad if you play the enchantment (this for mid-late game) as they would come at 5/5 for only 5 mana...

Also, I was thinking you could make this a Red / White metalcraft deck and use the new Red damage spell as well as Goblin Guide (first turn attack with an 8/8 Goblin Guide??? BANANAS)
And red would give you nice removal and reach...

Edit: added some cards. Basically, you can use Kor Skyfishers to bounce Memnites or Ornithopters to charge up your Quests for the holy relic (in a game that is prolonged) as well as triggering Myrsmith for more 1/1 artifact creatures that will be pumped by Tempered Steel.
Spellbomb is pretty straightforward, triggers Myrsmith, makes more 1/1's and gives you some card draw.

maybe not a turn 1 8/8 goblin guide but i get your drift lol

maybe we can splash red but i think mono white is best right now for the fact we're never get colored screwed

i totally agree with you what we need for this deck, thing is do we any one drop artifact creatures? if we do they might decent in this deck and will make tempered steel that much more better lol

hmmm idk i truly believe this deck can be crazy and even without a god hand i still think this can get there, where's there you ask? well you know....there =P 
That... is nuts.  This block is going to be ridiculous.  I thought the case of a turn 3 16/16, and a combination of either 8/10 flyer tramplers or 9/9 tramplers on turn 3 was crazy... but Turn 1 Goblin Guide with the Argent Armor.  Garunteed to just fold if that hits... theres practically no way they will remove that, if they are stuck at one land since you can just trash their land drop every turn, as well as swinging in for stupid amounts of damage.  It's super combo-y, but I like it.

To the poster above me, turn 1 goblin guide with the armor is possible.  You have to be on the draw, with a godhand of - plains, mox opal, 4x free artifact creatures, goblin guide, quest for the holy relic.  8 cards, and turn one you are swinging in for 8 while bashing their only land.  Sure, they might get more off the guide, but who cares?

I like Leonin's base starting list.  I'm not sure about Tempered Steel yet, on paper it seems great but I don't know.  I'd definately run 4 Quests, it should be fairly easy to activate between the free creatures and glint hawks, and a handful of 1-ofs equipment.  Sword of Vengeance, Sword of body and mind, Argent Armor, Basilisk Collar all come to mind, and this is without full spoilers!
"Expect to go permanently deaf." First Line Of The Tenth Thunder Artillery Handbook
That... is nuts.  This block is going to be ridiculous.  I thought the case of a turn 3 16/16, and a combination of either 8/10 flyer tramplers or 9/9 tramplers on turn 3 was crazy... but Turn 1 Goblin Guide with the Argent Armor.  Garunteed to just fold if that hits... theres practically no way they will remove that, if they are stuck at one land since you can just trash their land drop every turn, as well as swinging in for stupid amounts of damage.  It's super combo-y, but I like it.

To the poster above me, turn 1 goblin guide with the armor is possible.  You have to be on the draw, with a godhand of - plains, mox opal, 4x free artifact creatures, goblin guide, quest for the holy relic.  8 cards, and turn one you are swinging in for 8 while bashing their only land.  Sure, they might get more off the guide, but who cares?

I like Leonin's base starting list.  I'm not sure about Tempered Steel yet, on paper it seems great but I don't know.  I'd definately run 4 Quests, it should be fairly easy to activate between the free creatures and glint hawks, and a handful of 1-ofs equipment.  Sword of Vengeance, Sword of body and mind, Argent Armor, Basilisk Collar all come to mind, and this is without full spoilers!

thanks a lot for showing me about the goblin guide god hand lol, i think that hand would be godlier than the one with glint hawk....but still i'm 100% positive we can make this to be amaziing, with more cards waiting to be spoiled you never know, so what about mox opal count? we need to consider its legendary but also we kinda want it in our opening hand lol.
Splash red like my R/W.  Run Guide.  Galvanic blast is money.
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Splash red like my R/W.  Run Guide.  Galvanic blast is money.

Hehe, what I'm saying. 

Maybe we could consider stuff like:

3-4x Myrsmith
4x Origin Spellbomb

To build towards Tempered Steel...

Personally I wouldnt toss so many equips in here IF you're gonna use Tempered Steel; at most use the key ones with the most versatility like Basilisk Collar (when is this thing not good?), and a Sword of Vengeance.

And then just amass creatures....

Who cares if they are just 1/1, that's what Tempered Steel is there for...

I wonder what the other Spellbombs will do?, maybe more signs to go R/W.. who knows :P

I would run trinket mage over the kor in this deck... worth the splash IMO.

also gives you access to brittle effigy.
I really like the idea behind the Holy Quest deck but it seems even more dependent on its opening hand (seems to play out more like a combo deck) than the Mystic deck. I've added both lists to the OP.

I don't think I like trinket mage in here it seems on turn three you should be going in for the kill, I think if you are casting a trinket mage -- you are already pretty far behind. I think the strength of this deck is going to be its consistent three turn clock (either version). 

I'm actually more worried about Ratchet Bomb than anything else.
my quest list:

Mana
9 Plains
5 Island
3 Celestial Colonnade
2 Tectonic Edge
1 Glacial Fortress
4 Mox Opal

Creatures 
4 Memnite
4 Ornithopter
4 Glint Hawk
4 Riddlesmith
2 Stoneforge Mystic
2 Kor Skyfisher
4 Trinket Mage
2 Aether Adept

Bullets 
1 Trusty Machete
1 Brittle Effigy
1 Sword of Vengeance
1 Argentum Armor

Bombs 
4 Quest for the Holy Relic
2 Jace, the Mind Scuptor

Less aggro. More combo.
Adept defends and makes 2 counters! 
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
As I thought about it more, Glint Hawk with a mox opal in play becomes free, since you can bounce the opal and replay.  This basically makes it so the turn one 8/8 goblin guide can be done with any combination of glint hawk, memnite and ornithopter (although you need at least 2 of the artifacts to trigger metalcraft.)  Kor Skyfisher becomes a one cost, or you can bounce your free creatures to fuel Quest.

Definately nodding towards the Origin Spellbomb.  It provides a cheap artifact creature, lets you draw a card, and counts towards metalcraft.  Win-win-win in my books. 

In response to Kyle, I think the Quest for the Holy Relic theme is probably quicker and more strong than the original one, and I like it more as well.  They are both likely viable.

The Ratchet bomb is scary.  It's a huge answer to this deck.  I wonder, though, would a ratchet bomb for zero kill tokens as well?  In any case, it would hit on turn two, which by that point you hopefully have an armored hawk, guide, or other non-free creature. (Great incentive to NOT play it on ornithopter!)  And, with the strike, you could take it out.  I think this deck can successfully answer the ratchet.  The key is having your Quest in the opening hand.

I present... Quest for the Holy Affinity

Lands: 20
4x Arid Mesa
10 Plains
6 Mountain

Creatures: 16
4x Ornithopter
4x Memnite
4x Glint Hawk
4x Goblin Guide

Engine/Spells 24
4x Origin Spellbomb
4x Quest for the Holy Relic
4x Galvanic Blast
4x Mox Opal
3x Tempered Steel
2x Argentum Armor
1x Sword of Vengeance
1x Sword of Body and Mind
1x Basilisk Collar

That's sixty.  I have issues with how few creatures I alloted... but it's hard to find stuff to take out.  Ideally, I'd hope for something like a 1/2 or something similar for 1 in SoM that could be playable, because as it stands this deck is very very combo-y.  The only spell that you'd play over a cmc of 1 is Tempered Steel, so I may be able to get away with fewer lands.  The stoneforge would be nice, as would the kor outfitter or skyfisher but I don't know.  I'd probably have to playtest this list to see how it performs.  Just my 2c, and my starting point.
This thread has made me incredibly sad.  I haven't been to the threads in a couple weeks, but ever since they leaked argentum armor, I've been working this deck over in my mind.  I came on today expecting for my deck idea to be super unique.  But it appears as though it's not, lol.  I like where these versions are going, but I put kor duelist and kitesail apprentice in my version, as well as stoneforge mystic and kor outfitter.  The way I built my deck is to potentially drop a turn two argentum armor on a creature.  The key word there is "potentially."  With mox opal and two 0 drop art.creatures, a relic, a land, and glint hawk, you can get the holy relic up to 4 counters on first turn.  Again..."potential," lol.  Kor Duelist and Kitesail apprentice are nice and cheap, work with the deck, and become awesome once equipped.  Another creature I was considering is Serra Ascendant.  This thing would be mean, and potentially self activating.  Right now, given the low cost of the deck, I'm thinking of running 16 lands.  Plus 2-4 mox opals.  I don't wanna run 4 though, given that they are legendary.  As for equips, 2 Argentum Armor, 2 Sword of Vengeance, and 2 Spidersilk net.  All other equipments will probably go in my sideboard.
Haha, great minds think alike, apparently.  I do like the Mystic and Outfitter, they would be very useful in finding those equipments.  I just don't know what I'd cut for them.  Serra Ascendant is fun, and I have two of them (One foil!) ... However, without the equipment on her, she won't activate.  Plus, that's just adding insult to injury.

I really like Kor Duelist, another super strong one drop, especially if you land the Argentum Armor on him. 

I also agree with the mox opal count, playtesting would be able to tell if 4 is too many.  I realize, once you have one, 99% of the time any more you draw will be dead draws.  But they are vital in ramping out the crazy stuff, like turn 1 activated Quests and turn 2 Tempered, which is why I want to run 4.

The nice thing about this is there are alternatives.  I personally like the red splash for galvanic and goblin guide, as another crazy one drop and removal, if it's needed (or a turn 2 finisher if you got the god-draw for turn 1 argent'd guide).  Those spots could easily go to duelists and stoneforge/outfitter.  Lots of options, and we haven't even seen everything yet!
Kor's are nice, I hadnt considered them.

I'm pretty sure lots of people have thought about making a deck like this, I mean, the cards basically ask you to do it.

Still, I'll probably never play it since I'm more interested in something else...

Why hello there Leonins!... 
Funny I built a red white version of this deck 2 days ago.  I was flirting with the idea of running 12 lands did some playtesting and managed to combo early on a couple games off hands with no land to start, quite satisfying.

Also if you want 0 cost artifacts Everflowing chalice works for an extra chance for the god hand.
Funny I built a red white version of this deck 2 days ago.  I was flirting with the idea of running 12 lands did some playtesting and managed to combo early on a couple games off hands with no land to start, quite satisfying.

Also if you want 0 cost artifacts Everflowing chalice works for an extra chance for the god hand.

hmm can you give examples of what these hands looked like?
Wasn't anything crazy like turn 1 or 2 wins but it was a different deck more aggro oriented using the new equipment goblin.  It's just the point that a deck can function off no land.  I think its a bad idea to waste another slot from land this type of deck should be 16 lands max.

This set and deck is really missing a 0 cost equipment like bonesaw.  Also I think blue is a better second colour their Riddlesmith is very powerful with this if you don't draw the god hand also gives you access to blue unsummon tricks good for later problems and early bounce.
I threw together a Mono-White Holy Zeros version of the deck:

I really don't like the origin spellbomb...very underwhelming and it doesn't activate the Quest. Maybe if you are going the Quest route a second color might be necessary, which is already being discussed. Unless you draw the absolute nuts in your opening hand the mono white deck doesn't really perform.

I stole the Steel Overseer idea from the A night at the opera thread hehe, I now included a very small red splash which seems really good to me although I have not tested it at all.

I was just looking at the new Masticore... hehehe perhaps Sideboardable??? ;)

I'm liking this list very much ;)

I'd ditch the stoneforge mystic package and just run Ajani Goldmane.  A guy in my playtest group beat me on turn 3 game one and on turn 2 game two...I got hit for FIFTEEN on turn 2 in game two.  -_-

Ajani is too good here.

I'm pretty sure the guys list was something like this (he showed me the cards laid out on our table, I just can't remember exact numbers).

4x Ornithopter
4x Memnite
4x Glint Hawk
4x Steel Overseer
4x Etched Champion
3x Linvala

3x Mox Opal
3x Darksteel Axe 

4x Tempered Steel

4x Ajani Goldmane

I asked why he went with Linvala over Archangel, but as soon as I asked, I realized why:  We're going into an artifact heavy block, and Linvala shuts down any myr deck (will be the new vampires, I promise you), and any other activated abilities of artifact guys that people will be playing.  Shes completely main deckable now, no question, and I like that he threw her in there.

Anyway, the deck is pretty stupid :/...the turn 1 plays this deck is capable of is dumb.  :|

"Meow Meow Meow I'm a kitty GAIN 100 LIFE." - Some genius

I'd ditch the stoneforge mystic package and just run Ajani Goldmane.  A guy in my playtest group beat me on turn 3 game one and on turn 2 game two...I got hit for FIFTEEN on turn 2 in game two.  -_-

Ajani is too good here.

I'm pretty sure the guys list was something like this (he showed me the cards laid out on our table, I just can't remember exact numbers).

4x Ornithopter
4x Memnite
4x Glint Hawk
4x Steel Overseer
4x Etched Champion
3x Linvala

3x Mox Opal
3x Darksteel Axe 

4x Tempered Steel

4x Ajani Goldmane

I asked why he went with Linvala over Archangel, but as soon as I asked, I realized why:  We're going into an artifact heavy block, and Linvala shuts down any myr deck (will be the new vampires, I promise you), and any other activated abilities of artifact guys that people will be playing.  Shes completely main deckable now, no question, and I like that he threw her in there.

Anyway, the deck is pretty stupid :/...the turn 1 plays this deck is capable of is dumb.  :|

It seems pretty hard to deal FIFTEEN damage on turn two with the deck you posted. Must have been the near perfect hand... can you take us through the turn one?

Do you know what his sideboard looked like?

Linvala is an interesting choice...hmm... 
Sure.  

His Turn 1:  Ornithopter, Memnite, Memnite, Mox Opal, tap Mox Opal, put down plains and tap, play Glint Hawk, return Mox, play Mox and tap again, Play Glint Hawk, return Mox, Play mox and tap again, play steel overseer, go.

Me:  Plains, Perimeter Captain, go.

Turn 2:  Tap Opal, play plains, tap both Plains, Tempered Steel (all his artifacts get +2/+2), he Taps Overseer to put a +1/+1 counter on his two memnites and ornithopter, which are now 4/4s and a 3/5, respectively, and swings with his other two 2/2 flying Glint Hawks.  Total 15 on turn 2.  I just scooped and didn't bother to block with my captain.

The other game he had a similar-ish turn 1, just not as nuts (but still stupid), but he still laid down Ajani on turn 3 and I scooped.

EDIT** THAT SONOFAB!TCH HAD EIGHT CARDS IN HIS OPENING HAND THAT GAME WTFFFF.......just realizing this now -_-....otherwise he wouldn't have been able to play the overseer -_-......lame.....

anyway, you get the idea.  Regardless of the overseer I probably would have scooped anyway.  But still....I can't believe I just now realized that.  I went over that play a million times in my head and with friends and I just now noticed it didn't add up.  

That cheat.
-_- 

"Meow Meow Meow I'm a kitty GAIN 100 LIFE." - Some genius

Dark Tutelage

Somehow this card has been missed...........
Website for my radio series: http://www.cyrusbalesfilms.co.uk/id2.html For the facebook group of my radio series, search for "Who will save us now?" Please join! Follow my regular articles on: http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/
Sign In to post comments