Clarify Plastic DCI

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey ive been playing magic for a very long time and im getting sick of not having a good DCI card anymore, mine looks like exactly what it is a 10 year old piece of paper with smudges on it which used to be letters and numbers.  I just signed up for rewards so like my past 30 tournaments wont count however not that im caring to much about it but i want to clarify how i get my plastic DCI card, does that simply come with my first MPR mail?
Michael,

You will receive your DCI Card in the mail with your first batch of player rewards.  The next batch of player rewards is set to come out early November.  So you only have to put up with your smudged piece of paper for about two more months.  Smile 
~James Fields T.O. & Judge. Check out the New Tournament Organizer's Handbook.
I also just got signed up for rewards and im wondering if they send out the plastic cards even if you aren't getting any cards. anyone know?
Michael,

You will receive your DCI Card in the mail with your first batch of player rewards.  The next batch of player rewards is set to come out early November.  So you only have to put up with your smudged piece of paper for about two more months.  Smile 

I guess they stopped that along with the player rewards as well...

I received a letter in november stating player rewards was cancelled and i didnt get my plastic card...
I guess they stopped that along with the player rewards as well...

Unfortunately, that is true.  Plastic DCI cards are no longer available at this time.  I recommend taking your DCI card down to Staples and paying them $2 for them to laminate it.

where do i sign up for this? i havent played in a long time i was wondering where i could sign up for a dci number or is there anywhere i can find out my old dci number and get a copy of it or somethign thanks.
Any T.O. can look up your old DCI number at the event.  I've sent you a PM with more details.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask! 
Sign In to post comments