Gods of 4e

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gods that are listed in the various books, along with there attended Exarchs. This is ongoing and will be added to as more information comes to light.  If anyone has any idea of any other Exarches, do let me know (along with which book it is in), and I will add them to the list. 

The ones with * are my own personal gods I use for my own personal game.

Gods
Asmodeus (evil)

Avandra (good)

Bahamut (lawful good)
o Mitra*

Bane (evil)

Corellon (unaligned)
o Erevan Ilesere

Erathis (unaligned)

Gruumsh (chaotic evil)
o Bahgrtru
o Luthic
o Vaprak

Ioun (unaligned)

Kord (unaligned)
o Krag-Ik Eight Eye

Lolth (chaotic evil)
o Eclavdra

Melora (unaligned)

Moradin (lawful good)
o Berronar Truesilver
o Clangeddin Silverbead

Pelor (good)

Raven Queen (unaligned)

Sehanine (unaligned)

Tharizdun (chaotic evil)

Tiamat (evil)

Torog (evil)
o The Abnegator
o The Cringe
o Duon-eel the Thrice Slain
o Jerran

Vecna (evil)

Zehir (evil)
o Suless*

Dead Gods
• Amoth
• Aurom (unaligned)
• Haramanthur (lawful good)
• He Who Was
• Io
• Khala
• Laeris (unaligned)
• Nerull
• Nusemnee (good)
• Sagawehn (unaligned)
• Turen
http://pandamanslair.blogspot.com/

Somewhere on these forums a few weeks ago there was a link to a post that listed all the major and minor gods, demons, devils, primordials and archfey...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Somewhere on these forums a few weeks ago there was a link to a post that listed all the major and minor gods, demons, devils, primordials and archfey...

Here you go.  The OP's list appears to be mixing up Forgotten Realms information and Points of Light Information, though.

Well, this is good!
http://pandamanslair.blogspot.com/
This is indeed good.  Another thing I would really like to see is some detailed information on the gods of Dnd.  I still know nothing about the Raven Queen except what it says in the PHB.  Is there any other source of information on these deities?
There are tidbits in several books. Manual of the plains discusses her a little more, and some of the gods are mentioned in Primal Power as well. There is an account of the Raven Queens aquisition of the winter domain after the gods battle with Kord's mother in Divine power.

What I would suggest, is that when looking through books, you look specifically at the shaded bits that are interspersed throughout the book, as these contain excellent "fluff." I remember reading more about the Raven Queen and how she usurped the old God, but I do not remember where exactly it was, though I do agree, it would be nice if they compiled all of this written stuff in one area.
Play by Post Games Join us Currently running: The Wheel of Time
Anybody can edit the wiki.  If you want to create a page about the Raven Queen, go ahead.  Just cite your sources.
This is indeed good.  Another thing I would really like to see is some detailed information on the gods of Dnd.  I still know nothing about the Raven Queen except what it says in the PHB.  Is there any other source of information on these deities?

Divine Power and The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea have much of what you want. Manual of the Planes deals with the Shadowfell, which is where the Raven Queen dwells so you might find more information specifically on her in there (and in a future Shadowfell product).
58292718 wrote:
I love Horseshoecrabfolk. What I love most about them is that they seem to be the one thing that we all can agree on.
See for yourself, click here!
Sign In to post comments