Game Day: Dark Sun - Character Sheets (Color Scans)

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I thought I'd share these scans of the characters sheets with everyone in case you need to print out copies for players or if you're a player who wants to know ahead of time which character you'd prefer to play.  These should print out just fine on regular full size paper. 

Enjoy,
Will Fuqua
Will, Thanks! my nine year old son jack is going to his first event today and i wanted him to get a sense of the characters before we showed up. you have just made his day brighter! Thanks, David S.
Your definitely welcome David.  =)  You two have fun!
Great help. Gives me an idea of what to tell my players if they don't know much about their characters.

Random question, though. I haven't been able to get my hands on the Dark Sun book yet. Can you give brief personality descriptions for the new DS stuff? Specifically, Muls and Thi-Kreens and the different themes?
Thanks, Will! This'll give my daughter a chance to review before the game.
U Rock Will!
Awesomesauce. Our GM had to use these to make printouts and it was kind of nice to have Game Day sheets you can write on for a change.
Nifty Icon courtesy of Tod.
Glad to have been any help everyone.  Also, for the next Game Day, if there happens to be Pre-Gens I'll try to post them on here again and a bit sooner this time.  As far as I know there aren't any though.

~Will 
actually, the next D&D Game Day will be for the Red Box on September 11th.  that Game Day will use pre-gens only.

however, for the following one, Gamma World Game Day in October, everyone will be required to create their own characters when they show up.  this is supposed to highlight how easy and fun it is to create characters in Gamma World.
Cool, then I'll scan and post the pre-gens as soon as they come in.   Hopefully I want get the packets three days before the event like I did for Dark Sun.  
however, for the following one, Gamma World Game Day in October, everyone will be required to create their own characters when they show up.  this is supposed to highlight how easy and fun it is to create characters in Gamma World.

One thought I had is for Gamma World to have a backup PC made up. GW is campy and fun, and dying isn't such a big deal... it might be worthwhile having backup PCs to just hand to a player when their PC dies. On their turn, here comes an explorer from behind a vat of purple radioactive waste...

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Essentials World Wide Gameday Pre-Gens can be found here:
www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/d...