8/03/2010 SF: "TweetMTG Party"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Serious Fun, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
I seem to have missed the rules regarding "rumble points" and "rumbling" things out.  Is this explained in one of the previous articles?

Otherwise, the article was a fun read into how the Twitter format can play out.  Thanks for that.  I was curious about it and didn't get a chance to try it last weekend. 
I seem to have missed the rules regarding "rumble points" and "rumbling" things out.  Is this explained in one of the previous articles?

There's a link to the earlier article in today's article.  Group Game Draft: www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a...
My feedback:
Restore the ability to see other players' ratings on Magic Online.
Hold Magic Online Release Events (and regular drafts, etc.) way sooner.  M11 has been out for what, like three months?  Okay, that's an exaggeration.  But you still can't draft it on Magic Online, and it's been out on paper for a while.
There's a link to the earlier article in today's article.  Group Game Draft: www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a...

Argh!  Couldn't find it with my own eyes for the life of me.  Thanks for pointing it out!
lol hitting F5! dowload Reload every and you can get auto reload every 5 seconds
Sign In to post comments