Can you enchant a planeswalker?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
If so, would Indestructibility work with a planeswalker since a planeswalker is a permanent?
Yes.

Although Indestructability will not stop a Planeswalker from dying becasue of 0 loyalty counters.

It will stop a Maelstrom Pulse or a Vindicate though.
I have found the secret of posting sigs! Kablooie's symbol Palette: 2U 
So a Faith's Fetters could basically make a planeswalker useless during the game? Sweet.
So a Faith's Fetters could basically make a planeswalker useless during the game? Sweet.

yup

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

Taking offers on my set of unopened limited edition full art judge foil basic lands, message me if interested.

A Plainswalker is a Permenant like everything esle, so if an Enchantment says "Enchant target permenant" then it can enchant a Plainswalker. Just for future ref if you need it. ^_^
A Plainswalker is a Permenant like everything esle, so if an Enchantment says "Enchant target permenant" then it can enchant a Plainswalker. Just for future ref if you need it. ^_^

Actually, it'll just say "enchant permanent"; Auras only target while they're spells on the stack.  The Enchant ability, by itself, doesn't target. ;)

Also, obviously something that said "enchant planeswalker" would work, though no such Auras exist (yet...).  You might even be able to pull off other Auras, for example an "enchant artifact", with the appropriate help.

Actually, it'll just say "enchant permanent"; Auras only target while they're spells on the stack.  The Enchant ability, by itself, doesn't target. ;)

Also, obviously something that said "enchant planeswalker" would work, though no such Auras exist (yet...).  You might even be able to pull off other Auras, for example an "enchant artifact", with the appropriate help.

lol. My mistake. But that's a good idea, some enchantments that boost Plaineswalkers.
That's a great idea inori. I like Take Possession too.
By the way, to autocard: [c]Take Possession[/c] will show up as Take Possession.
Ah, thank you. I was wondering how ppl were doing that. Laughing
If you're curious how some is doing something, just quote their post.
All Generalizations are Bad