Fauna Shaman shenanigans

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
With the advent of the dredgevine in standard do you think demigod of revenge and bloodghast will see play with fauna in neo extended?  I am thinking a all three could see play in the same deck as they can easily fit into a curve.  Ghast is at 2 venge at 4 and demi at 5. 
Demigod? No. But my standard legal Naya Toolbox deck won an extended tourney earlier today, beating extended fish, extended RDW, and a janky mono-black list. As long as goyf and punishing fire + burnwillows is in the format, it seems pretty easy to create a solid list. Even after they rotate out, I can see a bant or naya list using tempo creatures FTW.

Photobucket
Demigod? No. But my standard legal Naya Toolbox deck won an extended tourney earlier today, beating extended fish, extended RDW, and a janky mono-black list. As long as goyf and punishing fire + burnwillows is in the format, it seems pretty easy to create a solid list. Even after they rotate out, I can see a bant or naya list using tempo creatures FTW.

I have so many problems with this statement.
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
fauna shaman is an issue for any mid-range deck in standard, regardless of the rest of the deck. Also, I wasn't playing against RUG Junk, which would probably blow me out with goyfs and punishing fire.

Photobucket
see, I could see a Fauna Shaman Jund using Bloodghasts, Reckless Wurms, vengevines and demigods.
Sign In to post comments