Clone Wars Season 3 Preview

www.starwars.com/video/view/new.html

Points of Interest:
spoiler

0:08 - Ya think?
0:15 - More like your master every day
0:26 - Aurra's back with a vengeance
0:31 - Don't you dare hurt C-3PO!
0:34 - Whoah...who put you back together?
0:38 - Can't quite tell if that's a Mando in the foreground
0:43 - Asajj is on Kamino...so much for 'Rookies'
0:44 - Tell me that's not Bane's new voice
0:50 - New commander
0:56 - Nice planet...almost looks like an arena?
1:06 - Nice
1:09 - Look who it is!
1:17 - Okay...that laugh.  Did Bane just totally lose it?
1:24 - Everyone's favorite Hutt
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Bane is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, now that I got that out of my system. This looks like it should be an amazing season.
The Celebration V mega preview blew me away!  I got goosebumps all over and my eyes watered.  I can't wait!

Somebody on the message boards at Starwas.com said they saw Republic Clone Commandos, so I had to watch it again and sure enough, there is a short clip of what appears to be commandos at 1:59.  I had secretly hoped for this, but I was positive George Lucas would never approve of elite clone commandos in his series.  What a surprise this is!  I am currently running a Commando campaign that is influenced heavily by the Clone Wars series, so we'll see what other brain food that episode will provide.

The Asajj Ventress story arc looks intense.  I was also pleasantly surprised to see Asajj Ventress' starfighter, since I have it in the Starship Battles miniatures and it has hither to been seen only in the micro-series.

- sigh -  I still have to wait a month before the action starts.  It's gonna be worth it, though!
My name is Guest, apparently. That's what happens when you ask a Starship Battles question before you actually make a profile: they make a name for you.
It seems Embo is back as well. 
But C-3PO getting tortured?  That's just evil.

How in the world is the whole "Toydaria must remian neutral" thing going to work if they allied with the Republic the first episode of season one?!
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
It seems Embo is back as well. 
But C-3PO getting tortured?  That's just evil.

How in the world is the whole "Toydaria must remian neutral" thing going to work if they allied with the Republic the first episode of season one?!

They don't try to tell all the episodes in chronological order as they are aired.  (for example The Hidden Enemy occurs before the movie)  So, this could be events from before the previous episode, or there could have been a falling out between the Republic and Toydaria.  Dave Filoni said at C5 that at some point they will start telling all the stories in straight order, but not yet.
I just watched the one hour Clone Wars season 3 opener and it was quite enjoyable I won't say much but it had alot of action within the hour.

The episode next week I'll really watch since Jar Jar is back and MEESA VERY HAPPY.

Boss Nass
I just watched the one hour Clone Wars season 3 opener and it was quite enjoyable I won't say much but it had alot of action within the hour.

The episode next week I'll really watch since Jar Jar is back and MEESA VERY HAPPY.

Boss Nass

I liked how it tied in with earlier episodes.
Sign In to post comments