Can't Post? Here's Why!

As previously announced, the entire Wizards Community Marketplace is being moved to the new Marketplace Group. As part of that move, this forum is now locked; you can no longer post here.

If you would like to continue to use the Wizards Community Marketplace, you must head to the Marketplace Group and click 'Join Group' in the sidebar on the left-hand side. Then click the 'Forums' button, also in the sidebar on the left-hand side (NOT the one at the top of the page). This will bring you to the forums directory for the marketplace group, from which you'll be able to navigate and post just as you would have here.

As the previous announcement stated several months ago, we are not able to move threads between this forum and the corresponding group forum at this time, so if you have not yet copied over your Haves/Wants thread to the group, you will have to do so manually. This will be more difficult now than it would have been before the lock as you can no longer use the 'Edit' button to easily retrieve your list's coding; you were given several months' warning about this, so I'm afraid we will not be assisting you.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to post them in the new Marketplace Business board. (You need to join the group before you can post.)

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.